Register Now
kingpotato

Best Kirby Game

Which is your favorite Kirby game ?

Mine is Kirby N64 Crystal Shards, this is the only kirby game that was actually different from the others since you could combine powers and create different variants like thunder and boomerang got you a light saber or fire and spike got you a fire bow and arrow.

mini-kirby.gif

Growing up I loved playing Kirby games on SNES. Kirby's Dream Land 3 was a fun one!  Played the heck out of Kirby's Dream Course too.  I am really liking the latest Kirby game that's on the Switch now (Kirby and the Forgotten Land).  Got that one as soon as it came out! 

I think I only ever played the original game on the NES and maybe one on the gameboy years ago. I may have played via an emulator, I don't really remember. It's been so long. 

I really need to play the rest of the Kirby games. I'm missing out on a lot of fun games. 

Kirby's Adventure/Nightmare in Dreamland for sure! Though I haven't played the one on Wii or the ones on 3DS, and only a little of the Switch games.

I'm also a big fan of Canvas' Curse (or Power Paintbrush as it was called in Europe) but haven't played it in ages.

I absolutely loved Kirby as a kid when I was growing up and the one game I remember playing so much when I was a kid was Kirby's Dreamland on the Gameboy. I spent so much time on that game just playing through and even now when I sit here and think of those playthroughs I can hear the theme and the noise Kirby made as well. I honestly haven't played any of the newer Kirby games on say the Nintendo Switch, but I would love to play them just to see how they are now compared to when I was playing when I was a kid.