Register Now
Boblee

I think this WITCH HUNT is too much!!

I would have easily ignored this but it's getting out of hands and what I'm referring to is the witch hunt set out by the mod @Shaggerfor reasons best known to him.

Sir, you can't go about threatening everyone in VGR and for what? I have ignored a lot of your jab on shit post and text chain but this one isn't going to be ignored. 

So, I reacted with a Haha on your comment which is basically cos of what you said about @eggheadpost for always bringing in cryptocurrency and NFTs in all his post and you took offense and start threatening me that your going to do the unthinkable...for what? 

Edited_20220412_080329.thumb.jpg.a409141d3b8ba8096199e465a0d8bf00.jpg

@DCThe last time I checked, we still have freedom of speech and expression but @Shaggerseems to think we are in a military regime. This is a blatant abuse of power because he's a moderate.

@DCI believe this needs to stop because it's getting out of hands, as I share the feeling that members would get to the point of being afraid to make a post out of fear of what a mod may say and pick offense. That I have silent doesn’t mean that I'm stupid, I'm simply calm and trying to respect authority.

Thanks!!! 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

I would have easily ignored this but it's getting out of hands and what I'm referring to is the witch hunt set out by the mod @Shaggerfor reasons best known to him.

Sir, you can't go about threatening everyone in VGR and for what? I have ignored a lot of your jab on shit post and text chain but this one isn't going to be ignored. 

So, I reacted with a Haha on your comment which is basically cos of what you said about @eggheadpost for always bringing in cryptocurrency and NFTs in all his post and you took offense and start threatening me that your going to do the unthinkable...for what? 

Edited_20220412_080329.thumb.jpg.a409141d3b8ba8096199e465a0d8bf00.jpg

@DCThe last time I checked, we still have freedom of speech and expression but @Shaggerseems to think we are in a military regime. This is a blatant abuse of power because he's a moderate.

@DCI believe this needs to stop because it's getting out of hands, as I share the feeling that members would get to the point of being afraid to make a post out of fear of what a mod may say and pick offense. That I have silent doesn’t mean that I'm stupid, I'm simply calm and trying to respect authority.

Thanks!!! 

He is a great mod and we all share in frustration of people posting nothing but bullshit all the time. This forum is for expression of ideas, not robotic chit chat. If you caught the shit end of the stick, man the fuck up. You want a regime, go to fucking Russia!!! Don't throw around that kind of talk lightly like it's nothing. I'm greatly offended and I'm sure others are too by that shit talk. I've been in your boat. And I realized I'm a conceited idiot. You and anyone else with the same mentality should look in the mirror. I've had respect for you, and I never would have thought you would stoop to this. Swallow your pride and man the fuck up. 

Sorry @Boblee, but I don't think your going to find many allies here.  I'm sick to death of the shitposting and I'm glad to see the mods are finally taking action.  I also agree that @egghead's posts on some topics are looking a little sketchy.  It's like they want to promote NFT'S or some Blockchain game or something but won't directly they know the post will be deleted or edited and rightly so.  To be perfectly honest, untill recently I'd have said that @Shagger and @The Blackangel have been to lenient on you guys and if I were a moderator I'd have taken more aggressive action long ago.  I suggest that you and the others just bite the bullet.

For posts that doesn't make sense or add any value, I do agree that it's not something good for the forum. But in light of @Bobleecomplain that led to making this post, I think he's in the right being that you can't assume to know the real reason behind one's reaction to a post.

For him to be threatened cos of a reaction is way out of the line as far as I'm concerned. This is my opinion on this. 

Edited by Heatman

If you think I am posting shit go ahead and create an entire category just to curse me. I don't care. I am too good on my own. My posts are not only about NFT games. Most of my posts are replies and I have done my best to ask question or add information on the topic.

I'm going to lock this thread and only because @Boblee, you are doing this all wrong. If you feel you have been treated unfairly, then this is NOT the way go about it. You don't "call out" a mod' openly on the public forum, you make a direct complaint to the site admin, that is how it's supposed to be done. Everybody has the right to that I will fully comply with any investigation and/or action @DC feels is necessary. I am here in service to the forum, but that does mean that sometimes I am gonna do or say something without the aim of winning a popularity contest and people will not like it. That's the sacrifice I make, the price I pay, that I can't really be fiends with anyone on this forum.

But before I lock this thread, I'm going to make few things clear. First @Boblee, these trends of posting anything just to post something, posting for points, a topic going round in circles with same people posting the same points over and over and posting on a thread between a small group using a thread like it's text chain is hurting the forum. That is what you clearly don't take seriously. And if you had bothered to check the thread I linked to you all to (here it is again), you would know why. I have been engaging with serval people over this issue and that has been a frustrating effort. Just like you have shown here, @Boblee, there has been more passion and diligence form these people in thier defence of thier actions than I ever see them put into the forum itself. If you and others cared even half as much about what you post as you did about "calling out" my actions in response, I guarantee we would not be in this situation. I called out on your attitude because you seemed to find this amusing when it defiantly is not. That attitude along with this thread you created is all the proof I need that only thing you will respond to is force. At least you seem to be taking this seriously now, so I'm actually gonna call this a step in right direction.

At @egghead, I actually do feel like I owe you an apology. I did have a look through your post history and I'm ready omit you of any alleged wrongdoing. However, you have to understand how that looked and how serious it potentially could have been. For me though, that's the end of the matter. Just doing my job.

Any further discussion on this can keep going on thread I linked earlier.

Edited by Shagger