Register Now
kingpotato

Favorite Metroid Game

Prime. I don't remember if it was the first one I played or not, but it's my favorite. Retro did such a good job building the world of Tallon IV. I remember my first time playing, I spent at least an hour just walking around the landing site, marveling at everything from the waterfalls to the foliage to the way the raindrops splatter on your visor.

I sadly haven't played much of the Metroid games. I played the original and I think a version on the game boy advance years ago. But the first one was always a blast to play, and still is. I really need to play the newer titles and some of the other gameboy, gcb, ds games as well. Not sure I want to play most of the 3d games though. Never found much appeal on the 3d ones. 

On 6/9/2022 at 9:10 PM, killamch89 said:

What's with the tough questions today lol - but if I had to rate them it goes something like this:

1. Metroid Prime
  2. Metroid Fusion
  3. Metroid Zero Mission
  4. Metroid Prime 2
  5. Metroid II: Return Of Samus

This is a nice list,but I will place Metroid Zero Mission ahead of Metroid Fusion on the list. I have played both a couple of times when I am a bit bored at the workplace. So, I know the difference.