Register Now
Justin11

Your favourite racing game series of all - time?

23 hours ago, Yaramaki said:

Monster energy is the title sponser of the series the game is based on hence the title and you know pretty sure they give milestone a huge sack of cash for naming the game like that.

I figured that out as well. It's a huge advertisement for their brand. They are getting seen all over the globe. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

I figured that out as well. It's a huge advertisement for their brand. They are getting seen all over the globe. 

Lol Monster energy logos are everywhere these days since they pretty much sponser anything these days, you'd be starting to wonder if they even turn a profit from sales because of all the advertising they do all the time. 

On 5/4/2022 at 12:56 PM, Yaramaki said:

Lol Monster energy logos are everywhere these days since they pretty much sponser anything these days, you'd be starting to wonder if they even turn a profit from sales because of all the advertising they do all the time. 

You're very correct about Monster energy logos being spotted in almost every brand that sells now but if they are not making profits, I'm not sure if they would have the money to pay for all the ads. 

At least they've gotten one sale from me, and I believe they've gotten from others too, that loves motorcycle games. They're putting up the work of advertisement trying to enable their game drive sales. 

3 hours ago, Family sedan said:

Was the game Tourist Trophy any good?  It was a motorcycle racing game from the creators of GT.  I forget if I've asked about it before, if I have then my bad.

I never heard of it, if it was developed by the makers of Gran Turismo developers, there is a good chance that it's going to be good. 

4 hours ago, Family sedan said:

Was the game Tourist Trophy any good?  It was a motorcycle racing game from the creators of GT.  I forget if I've asked about it before, if I have then my bad.

Yeah it's the best motorcycle game on the ps2 and the game has aged fairly well, it included pretty much any motorbike you ever wanted up until 2006, however from what i remember it doesen't really play out like gran turismo, you just unluck bikes by completing licenses and races instead of buying them as you do in GT. 

if you have a ps2 gathering dust you should give it a try as i'm sure the game can be had for a couple of dollars, this was one of the last titles i played/bought when the ps2 was actively around well you know before the ps3 came out. 

3 hours ago, Yaramaki said:

Yeah it's the best motorcycle game on the ps2 and the game has aged fairly well, it included pretty much any motorbike you ever wanted up until 2006, however from what i remember it doesen't really play out like gran turismo, you just unluck bikes by completing licenses and races instead of buying them as you do in GT. 

if you have a ps2 gathering dust you should give it a try as i'm sure the game can be had for a couple of dollars, this was one of the last titles i played/bought when the ps2 was actively around well you know before the ps3 came out. 

My brother still have his Playstation 2. I might me asking him for it in order to have the game checked out. Although, I'm not a big fan of Motorcycle racing games but because it's GT developers that are behind it, I will give it a try. 

10 hours ago, Yaramaki said:

Maybe I'll buy it someday.  It sounds pretty awesome.

On 5/16/2022 at 4:36 AM, Family sedan said:

Yeah, that's true.  On an unrelated note, I'm trying to get my Switch online so I can race in higher paying rally events.  Why hasn't Nintendo emailed me a password yet?

Have you tried contacting their support? 

I just can't seem to get over the trill I get from playing Gran Turismo series. I got my first grand Turismo in 2004 when the grand Turismo 4 was released, and since then I have gotten so hooked to fast cars racing. still anticipating the release of grand Turismo 7 on PS4 and ps5 gaming consoles.

On 5/18/2022 at 5:07 AM, Clasher said:

I just can't seem to get over the trill I get from playing Gran Turismo series. I got my first grand Turismo in 2004 when the grand Turismo 4 was released, and since then I have gotten so hooked to fast cars racing. still anticipating the release of grand Turismo 7 on PS4 and ps5 gaming consoles.

You're a little bit not up to date with updates on the game. Gran Turismo 7 have been released on Playstation 4 and 5 since 4th March 2022.