Register Now
Justin11

Your favourite racing game series of all - time?

On 5/18/2022 at 5:07 AM, Clasher said:

I just can't seem to get over the trill I get from playing Gran Turismo series. I got my first grand Turismo in 2004 when the grand Turismo 4 was released, and since then I have gotten so hooked to fast cars racing. still anticipating the release of grand Turismo 7 on PS4 and ps5 gaming consoles.

You obviously haven't checked in on the game for a while being that it was a game you were interested in playing. It's been more than 2 months since it's release just like @Heatmanmentioned. There are some gamers that have already completed the main story of the game. 

Gran Turismo 1 is the first edition, which came out in May 8 1998 for European users, then 12th May, 1998 nation wide. It's been a while for the game, meanwhile, I started playing the series from the edition 4. 

On 5/21/2022 at 3:05 PM, Heatman said:

You're a little bit not up to date with updates on the game. Gran Turismo 7 have been released on Playstation 4 and 5 since 4th March 2022. 

I haven't been checking for updates as often I used to in the past because of my busy schedule this days, though I am still playing Grand Turismo 6 it's still very much satisfying. I will most certainly find time to get the Gran Turismo 7 since it's already out wouldn't want to miss out on it any longer.

9 hours ago, Clasher said:

I haven't been checking for updates as often I used to in the past because of my busy schedule this days, though I am still playing Grand Turismo 6 it's still very much satisfying. I will most certainly find time to get the Gran Turismo 7 since it's already out wouldn't want to miss out on it any longer.

You have been updated now and it's one of the good thing of being in a community like VGR. There's always a lot to pick up from here when you happen to spend good time on the forum. So, if you want Gran Turismo 7, it's out already and you can get it. 

On 5/22/2022 at 12:46 AM, Justin11 said:

Gran Turismo 1 is the first edition, which came out in May 8 1998 for European users, then 12th May, 1998 nation wide. It's been a while for the game, meanwhile, I started playing the series from the edition 4. 

I never fancied the first release of Gran Turismo that much. I know they it laid the foundation of all we have in the game today which is something to be proud of. 

2 minutes ago, Boblee said:

I never fancied the first release of Gran Turismo that much. I know they it laid the foundation of all we have in the game today which is something to be proud of. 

That was the starting of a marvelous racing game series around GT, I didn't get to play the edition one, but starting from edition two and up to date, I've been a regular player of the series. 

20 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

That was the starting of a marvelous racing game series around GT, I didn't get to play the edition one, but starting from edition two and up to date, I've been a regular player of the series. 

I played it but didn't like it that much. It was very good for what was released at the time compared to other racing games of its time of release. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

I played it but didn't like it that much. It was very good for what was released at the time compared to other racing games of its time of release. 

Did you have PS1 or it's compatible gaming device of the game back then? GT 1 enticed me to play when I first watched it's trailer, but couldn't play it because I was not having it's compatible gaming device then. 

On 5/23/2022 at 10:32 AM, Heatman said:

You have been updated now and it's one of the good thing of being in a community like VGR. There's always a lot to pick up from here when you happen to spend good time on the forum. So, if you want Gran Turismo 7, it's out already and you can get it. 

I found the site when I was reading about the Nintendo switch and I decided to be a part of the forum. It's been a really exciting experience for me , meeting with other game lovers from around the world here. I have also gained a lot from many incitefull comments and reviews made about the games on vgr.

1 hour ago, Jasmin said:

F1 is my all time favorite racing game. I have been playing F1 games for a couple of years. I have played a lot of games in this series and I am waiting for F1 22 to be released in June.

If you have F1 2021, I don't really think that it would be necessary for you to get F1 2022 because there wouldn't be much changes in the gameplay. They seem to do the same thing EA does with their FIFA games in F1 games. 

That's true. However, if you are following something like a religion it is natural urge to try the new version as soon as it comes in the market. I have been playing F1 for a along time and I looking forward to play the new version.

9 minutes ago, Dannyjax said:

It would have to be Burnout series for me, with Burnout 3 : Takedown (2004) the best among all of the franchise series. 

That's a popular point of view on VGR and for good reasons. I love Burnout (apart from the travesty that was Burnout Paradise) and Burnou3 especially being right up there. There's a topic on the franchise to be found here if you're interested.