Register Now
Justin11

Do you see Liverpool FC becoming the first English team winning the quadruple this season (2021/2022)?

Liverpool football club is having an amazing 2021/2022 season indeed, they recently knocked Manchester City out of the England F.A cup which ended 2-3, they're into the final with Chelsea FC, which will be decided on Saturday 14th of May 2022. 

If Liverpool clinch the F.A cup come May 14th, it will be marked as double for the season, adding an EPL cup and a UCL cup this season will make it quadruple of trophies won. And they're firmly in the running on all fronts. 

Share your opinion please!

Liverpool were held to 1-1 draw against Tottenham Hotspur team on Saturday, which has given City the advantage to snap up the title soon. I don't think the quadruple is possible, unless miracle takes its place. 

2 hours ago, killamch89 said:

It was possible but they fell short unfortunately. Finishing behind city by 1 point and losing the UCL 1-0.

That's mission impossible, no English team have done that in history, and I wouldn't think though, any team in England can do that anytime soon. Because, the league is competitive, and Europe alone is competitive you can't win it all. 

14 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

That's mission impossible, no English team have done that in history, and I wouldn't think though, any team in England can do that anytime soon. Because, the league is competitive, and Europe alone is competitive you can't win it all. 

Liverpool has come the closest in my opinion and it is very heartbreaking for them.

2 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

Liverpool has come the closest in my opinion and it is very heartbreaking for them.

It was heartbreaking indeed mate, I wanted them too to do it, but unfortunately it didn't favour them. They should keep trying, maybe in no distance time it might favour them. 

10 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

It was heartbreaking indeed mate, I wanted them too to do it, but unfortunately it didn't favour them. They should keep trying, maybe in no distance time it might favour them. 

We'll see what happens after the summer transfer window - If they get more quality reinforcements, they can definitely push on and do it.

3 hours ago, killamch89 said:

We'll see what happens after the summer transfer window - If they get more quality reinforcements, they can definitely push on and do it.

I'm crossing my hands for them, and seeing how their summer recruitment gonna look like. But how will they cope if one of their talisman, in the likes of sadio mane departs?

I think it is gearing up momentum that one of their best player in 'Sadio Mane is feeling unsettled. I just don't know the reason, but I feel that, their is something troubling his mind. It might be the below salary stipends he receives weekly which is below what 'James Milner, Alex Oxlade Chamberlain, Acantara etc, takes as weekly salary playing for Liverpool which isn't as impressive to what Sadio offers to the team. 

On 6/4/2022 at 2:35 AM, Justin11 said:

I think it is gearing up momentum that one of their best player in 'Sadio Mane is feeling unsettled. I just don't know the reason, but I feel that, their is something troubling his mind. It might be the below salary stipends he receives weekly which is below what 'James Milner, Alex Oxlade Chamberlain, Acantara etc, takes as weekly salary playing for Liverpool which isn't as impressive to what Sadio offers to the team. 

I can't believe he'll be leaving Liverpool either. He's one of my favorite players to watch in the premiership and he carried Liverpool through a good amount of games last season.

15 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

I can't believe he'll be leaving Liverpool either. He's one of my favorite players to watch in the premiership and he carried Liverpool through a good amount of games last season.

Watch out for his exit soonest, his imminent move to FC Bayern is nearing conclusion. Since Liverpool failed to agree terms with one of their hot property, they'll lose him for another fierce rival in the continental stage. Let's see how this transfer saga rumbles in the coming days/weeks. 

7 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Watch out for his exit soonest, his imminent move to FC Bayern is nearing conclusion. Since Liverpool failed to agree terms with one of their hot property, they'll lose him for another fierce rival in the continental stage. Let's see how this transfer saga rumbles in the coming days/weeks. 

I do feel like he's going to leave and Darwin Nunez is going to be his replacement but that being said, Darwin Nunez has a ways to go before he can match Sadio Mane's clinical ability in front of goal.

18 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

I do feel like he's going to leave and Darwin Nunez is going to be his replacement but that being said, Darwin Nunez has a ways to go before he can match Sadio Mane's clinical ability in front of goal.

Sadio mane replacement is Darwin Nunez, let's see how the Uruguayan gonna fair when he starts playing. Surely, Sadio gonna leave for another team. 

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

Sadio mane replacement is Darwin Nunez, let's see how the Uruguayan gonna fair when he starts playing. Surely, Sadio gonna leave for another team. 

We know he's going to Bayern and apparently, Lewandoski might be leaving Bayern for Barcelona or Chelsea so it's one big transfer mery-go-round.