Register Now
Justin11

Do you see Liverpool FC becoming the first English team winning the quadruple this season (2021/2022)?

On 6/18/2022 at 12:20 AM, killamch89 said:

Lewandoski

I am really hoping that lewandoski comes to Barcelona I don't know what the odds are at the moment but I sincerely hope Barcelona could pull this one through.

4 hours ago, Clasher said:

I am really hoping that lewandoski comes to Barcelona I don't know what the odds are at the moment but I sincerely hope Barcelona could pull this one through.

His head is turned and he wants to leave Bayern - at least, that's what the reliable journalists are all saying. However, Barca wants to pay in installments and Bayern want upfront cash so we'll see how this one goes. By the way, what do you think of the whole Frenkie De Jong debacle?

6 hours ago, killamch89 said:

His head is turned and he wants to leave Bayern - at least, that's what the reliable journalists are all saying. However, Barca wants to pay in installments and Bayern want upfront cash so we'll see how this one goes. By the way, what do you think of the whole Frenkie De Jong debacle?

Barcà doesn't have enough funds, that's the reason why the transfer us still pending. The way I'm seeing it, that deal might not go through with Lewandowski's signing. 

Barcelona president "Joan Laporta said, De Jong isn't for sale. So, don't worry about, we'll see De jong playing again in Barcà colours. 

16 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Barcà doesn't have enough funds, that's the reason why the transfer us still pending. The way I'm seeing it, that deal might not go through with Lewandowski's signing. 

Barcelona president "Joan Laporta said, De Jong isn't for sale. So, don't worry about, we'll see De jong playing again in Barcà colours. 

The whole De Jong thing is a charade because they're not carrying De Jong with them on Pre season. He's being forced out of the club because he doesn't want to take a pay cut but Laporta would weaken Barca's stance by saying publicly that he wanted him gone.

4 hours ago, killamch89 said:

The whole De Jong thing is a charade because they're not carrying De Jong with them on Pre season. He's being forced out of the club because he doesn't want to take a pay cut but Laporta would weaken Barca's stance by saying publicly that he wanted him gone.

I think they're just keeping this one way from media. Laporta always say, De Jong is not for sale, whereas he isn't with the team at preseason, when where is he? Not taking a pay cut isn't a crime, that's Barcà's obligation to pay him what they agreed on, or terminate contract and pay him off. 

On 7/15/2022 at 11:41 PM, Justin11 said:

I think they're just keeping this one way from media. Laporta always say, De Jong is not for sale, whereas he isn't with the team at preseason, when where is he? Not taking a pay cut isn't a crime, that's Barcà's obligation to pay him what they agreed on, or terminate contract and pay him off. 

I don't really know what that future for de jong is with Barcelona but and there hasn't any news stating if he still going to remain at the club.

De Jong is a pretty good player and I am hoping for the best possible outcome for him.

4 hours ago, Clasher said:

I don't really know what that future for de jong is with Barcelona but and there hasn't any news stating if he still going to remain at the club.

De Jong is a pretty good player and I am hoping for the best possible outcome for him.

I think De Jong is staying put at Barcelona. Laporta, Barcelona's president has already stressed the importance of De Jong in the first team, and he doesn't want to lose such kind of priced asset to a rival team and bear the consequences when the two teams meet during a UCL match. 

4 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I think De Jong is staying put at Barcelona. Laporta, Barcelona's president has already stressed the importance of De Jong in the first team, and he doesn't want to lose such kind of priced asset to a rival team and bear the consequences when the two teams meet during a UCL match. 

If that's the case then they should be willing to go according his demands instead if making an unnecessary scene out of it. 

Well it's the game of football and every team wants to have some form of publicity and stay in the news during the transfer window.

Just now, Clasher said:

If that's the case then they should be willing to go according his demands instead if making an unnecessary scene out of it. 

Well it's the game of football and every team wants to have some form of publicity and stay in the news during the transfer window.

I understand your point, but this time, the media are the ones pushing for transfer between the two parties just to sell their papers and promote their news hub'. I don't think transfer between man united for De Jong will go through this summer. 

1 minute ago, Justin11 said:

I understand your point, but this time, the media are the ones pushing for transfer between the two parties just to sell their papers and promote their news hub'. I don't think transfer between man united for De Jong will go through this summer. 

That's my point exactly, most media sites just want to have something to talk about if the deal was ever gonna be a reality then it would have already happened and not take any more time.

12 minutes ago, Clasher said:

That's my point exactly, most media sites just want to have something to talk about if the deal was ever gonna be a reality then it would have already happened and not take any more time.

Yes, that's why you don't need to follow everything the media is talking about. They're the ones fueling transfer news when it isn't taking place. I love to go for the direct source, which is logging on to the club website of the sourcing player to confirm if they want to sell any player off. 

16 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yes, that's why you don't need to follow everything the media is talking about. They're the ones fueling transfer news when it isn't taking place. I love to go for the direct source, which is logging on to the club website of the sourcing player to confirm if they want to sell any player off. 

That's true,

The coming season is definitely going to be a really interesting one and a lot of teams are making some really good signing I just can't wait for the season to begin.

5 hours ago, Clasher said:

That's true,

The coming season is definitely going to be a really interesting one and a lot of teams are making some really good signing I just can't wait for the season to begin.

Liverpool's new signing 'Nunez Darwin scored quadruple of goals against RB Leipzig today in a pre-season match, that ended 5-0 in favour of Liverpool. I am begining to sense something magnificent around the player. 

On 7/21/2022 at 10:25 PM, Justin11 said:

Nunez Darwin

The Uruguayan professional footballer is quite a sensation and is beginning to prove himself as a really good striker and worthy replacement for sadio mane.

He did well for benfica and this player full potentials is yet untapped I am looking forward to more dazzling performance from this 23 years old striker. 

6 hours ago, Clasher said:

The Uruguayan professional footballer is quite a sensation and is beginning to prove himself as a really good striker and worthy replacement for sadio mane.

He did well for benfica and this player full potentials is yet untapped I am looking forward to more dazzling performance from this 23 years old striker. 

I wouldn't call him ideal replacement of sadio mane until i see him putting on those magnificent performances in the field of play.