Register Now
Justin11

Do you see Liverpool FC becoming the first English team winning the quadruple this season (2021/2022)?

18 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I wouldn't call him ideal replacement of sadio mane until i see him putting on those magnificent performances in the field of play. 

His performance against Leipzig shows he is a capable not everyone would give off such a performance on their game with a new club.

And like I said earlier there more he could do and I am positive he would even dazzle more.

12 hours ago, Clasher said:

His performance against Leipzig shows he is a capable not everyone would give off such a performance on their game with a new club.

And like I said earlier there more he could do and I am positive he would even dazzle more.

Sure, the guy will dazzle when the campaign gets underway. Liverpool FC have lots of attacking options to look out for and I believe the strikers will produce lots of goals. 

8 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Sure, the guy will dazzle when the campaign gets underway. Liverpool FC have lots of attacking options to look out for and I believe the strikers will produce lots of goals. 

That's true

Mo Salah is still a top striker, firminho, Luiz Diaz , diogo jota.

I think Liverpool has a really good squad right now.

18 hours ago, Clasher said:

That's true

I love Liverpool but Darwin Nunez just seems a bit too raw compared to the others here. I mean, he and Luiz Diaz are around the same age and yet Diaz is levels above him in terms of technical ability, decision making among other things. The thing that has me puzzled, there's a guy called Emmanuel Dennis that plays for Watford that reminds me so much of Sadio Mane and has similar traits to him in terms of technical ability, pace, trickery, movement on and off the ball and decision making and he'd only set Liverpool back 25m. Why didn't they go for him instead? Darwin has excellent traits in terms of his physicality, aerial duel prowess and he does have a bit of the striker's instinct but his rawness makes him not a player at Liverpool's level currently.

23 hours ago, Clasher said:

That's true

Sure, KFC got options at the moment, if those players stays inform, I don't see any defense in the league contending with their threats. 

2 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Sure, KFC got options at the moment, if those players stays inform, I don't see any defense in the league contending with their threats. 

That's true, they've missed two chances at wining the UCL title, and with what is currently happening in the transfer window I think their chances are becoming thinner and thinner by the day.

Do you think their current squad could help them win the UCL next season?

28 minutes ago, Clasher said:

That's true, they've missed two chances at wining the UCL title, and with what is currently happening in the transfer window I think their chances are becoming thinner and thinner by the day.

Do you think their current squad could help them win the UCL next season?

I wouldn't predict the outcome of the UCL title, their are lots of good teams competing for the title when the season gets underway. You can only give your take on the favourites but you might not get it right when it comes to the eventual winners. 

Just now, Justin11 said:

I wouldn't predict the outcome of the UCL title, their are lots of good teams competing for the title when the season gets underway. You can only give your take on the favourites but you might not get it right when it comes to the eventual winners. 

I know that for a fact and hence my question if you think Liverpool squad could still stand a chance with all the other teams bringing on really good players to their team.

Last season they were the major contenders aside real Madrid and Manchester city.

4 minutes ago, Clasher said:

I know that for a fact and hence my question if you think Liverpool squad could still stand a chance with all the other teams bringing on really good players to their team.

Last season they were the major contenders aside real Madrid and Manchester city.

Last season they were one of the major, and they showed it in the field of play. I thought they'll win Real Madrid with the kind of form they entered the final of the UCL with, not knowing it will end in pains for them. 

5 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I love Liverpool but Darwin Nunez just seems a bit too raw compared to the others here. I mean, he and Luiz Diaz are around the same age and yet Diaz is levels above him in terms of technical ability, decision making among other things. The thing that has me puzzled, there's a guy called Emmanuel Dennis that plays for Watford that reminds me so much of Sadio Mane and has similar traits to him in terms of technical ability, pace, trickery, movement on and off the ball and decision making and he'd only set Liverpool back 25m. Why didn't they go for him instead? Darwin has excellent traits in terms of his physicality, aerial duel prowess and he does have a bit of the striker's instinct but his rawness makes him not a player at Liverpool's level currently.

Your analysis is good, but I believe he could still blend in quite well and there isn't much pressure on him since Liverpool has some other good strikers that could support him. I think Liverpool didn't have eyes on the Watford player and if they did they would have bought him instead of darwin.

Let the season commence fully and then we would see what he could do for Liverpool.

4 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Last season they were one of the major, and they showed it in the field of play. I thought they'll win Real Madrid with the kind of form they entered the final of the UCL with, not knowing it will end in pains for them. 

Lots of pain 😅 

Mo salah cried on the pitch one more time after the final whistle was blown it was a sad one but the game of soccer can be really brutal.

4 minutes ago, Clasher said:

Lots of pain 😅 

Mo salah cried on the pitch one more time after the final whistle was blown it was a sad one but the game of soccer can be really brutal.

Yes, it can be truly brutal, if you aren't careful enough, you'll even experience heartache. And Salah suffered previous defeat in the African cup of nations final before the UCL Final loss, which isn't an easy one to digest. 

2 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Yes, it can be truly brutal, if you aren't careful enough, you'll even experience heartache. And Salah suffered previous defeat in the African cup of nations final before the UCL Final loss, which isn't an easy one to digest. 

For real though, loses like that could affect a players confidence and self esteem.

I know he would get past it and try to do better this season but now it would even become more difficult for him as the UCL is going to be a really tough one next season.

2 minutes ago, Clasher said:

For real though, loses like that could affect a players confidence and self esteem.

I know he would get past it and try to do better this season but now it would even become more difficult for him as the UCL is going to be a really tough one next season.

Yes, I wouldn't back Liverpool FC to go all the way again this time, because all the top teams who didn't do well last time out, wants to give their all and reach the final as well especially PSG and Man City. 

7 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

PSG and Man City

PSG and man city would do all they can to win and Barcelona has been lacking behind on titles in the past year so I know they would also have their eyes keen on winning the UCL title for themselves as well,  Not to mention the defending champions real Madrid.