Register Now
Justin11

Give your prediction: which club will win UCL 2021/2022?

191163370_images(18)-2022-04-18T235941_306.jpeg.49999d42a99f4bd0ff21cd17402e701b.jpeg

News84Media.com

The UCL competition is at the semi-final stage once again, only four teams remaining, which are;

Man City, Real Madrid, Liverpool and Villarreal CF. 

Man City vs Real Madrid will battle it out home and away very soon in a semi final tie, while Liverpool and Villarreal will battle the other fixture. 

Villarreal CF have pulled off with major significant scalps recently, defeating Juventus and FC Bayern in the process, lots of people were very surprised seeing them pulling off such kind of David and Goiath battle. In which they were considered clear underdogs in both fixtures, but they surprisingly pulled through. 

Real Madrid did tremendously to knock Chelsea FC off in the last round, they'll pose a major threat to Pep Guadiola and his boys in the semi-final tie, but I'll be backing Manchester city to move to the final in the expense of Real Madrid, even if Madrid have shown resilience towards their ambition to clinch a 14th European cup victory. Man City is hoping to make amends in their last season defeat against Chelsea FC, to clinch their first ever European cup success, it will be a cracker of match indeed. 

1819264437_images(18)-2022-04-18T235930_115.jpeg.fdad6d3ecce63a3351600281364b3e48.jpeg

Many will be tipping Liverpool FC for am easy victory against Villarreal CF, but the reverse might be the case, just as Villarreal CF surprised the big guns (teams) recently, we saw it around Juventus team and Bayern Munich team. They're just capable of pulling off another scalp against one of the favourites to land the UCL title in 'Liverpool FC. I'm crossing my hands, and expecting to enjoy the teams in action as the semi-final fixtures draws closer. 

Which team/club are you backing to clinch the UEFA Champions League cup come May 28, 2022? 

Bump, 

Liverpool and Real Madrid will battle out the reminder of the UCL match that will be decided on May 28. For those who enjoys watching soccer, it will be one of the glaring moment watching European football matches. I wouldn't side for any team to win, I'm just neutral. 

1 hour ago, killamch89 said:

I wanted Liverpool to win the UCL but there was this nagging feeling at the back of my head that Madrid would win and I was proven right.

I knew Madrid will win after downing Manchester city. Their record that has seen them winning all UEFA champions league finals made them proven favourites over Liverpool, even if Liverpool are surrounded with star studed players. Real Madrid knows how to grind out results in the big occasions. 

1 hour ago, Head_Hunter said:

I knew Madrid will win after downing Manchester city. Their record that has seen them winning all UEFA champions league finals made them proven favourites over Liverpool, even if Liverpool are surrounded with star studed players. Real Madrid knows how to grind out results in the big occasions. 

After seeing how Real Madrid came back against PSG, Chelsea and Man City, I just had this nagging feeling they'd go on to win it.

3 hours ago, killamch89 said:

After seeing how Real Madrid came back against PSG, Chelsea and Man City, I just had this nagging feeling they'd go on to win it.

Such turnaround of those three teams you mentioned were shocker to me. I didn't expect them to walk pass PSG at the first place, I was thinking PSG gonna go through, due to their star players in the guise of 'Leo Messi, Mbappe and Ney. That's a hit in the ass for PSG and a blessing to Real Madrid team, since it was the starting of marvelous achievement for them. 

Leo Messi recently said, Real Madrid won the UCL not being considered the best team for the title. You can see, Football is marvelous, at times the best doesn't win, that's why it is considered as David and Goiath fight, lol. 

On 6/4/2022 at 2:32 AM, Justin11 said:

Leo Messi recently said, Real Madrid won the UCL not being considered the best team for the title. You can see, Football is marvelous, at times the best doesn't win, that's why it is considered as David and Goiath fight, lol. 

Real Madrid are just a different animal when trophies are on the line - they'll fight until the final whistle and that's why they won the CL.

Going through this thread again it's funny that nobody actually predicted that real Madrid could clinch the UCL title this season.

Liverpool was the people's choice but all thanks to benzema and the rest of the real madrids team the UCL title remains with them.

On 5/31/2022 at 5:05 PM, Head_Hunter said:

Such turnaround of those three teams you mentioned were shocker to me. I didn't expect them to walk pass PSG at the first place, I was thinking PSG gonna go through, due to their star players in the guise of 'Leo Messi, Mbappe and Ney. That's a hit in the ass for PSG and a blessing to Real Madrid team, since it was the starting of marvelous achievement for them. 

I just knew Real Madrid were going to win as they always seemed to comeback when everyone thought they'd lose and the fact that they did it time after time again, they thoroughly deserved it.

On 6/18/2022 at 12:21 AM, killamch89 said:

Real Madrid are just a different animal when trophies are on the line - they'll fight until the final whistle and that's why they won the CL.

I never believed it, that Real Madrid will win in the expense of PSG and Manchester city. That's football for us, which isn't 1+1, it is a game full with surprises, even where underdogs can pull a huge upset and claim the top prize.