Register Now
The Blackangel

Deranged Florida Republicans Ban Math Textbooks For Allegedly Teaching Critical Race Theory - WARNING: YOU WILL LOSE ALL FAITH IN MANKIND

Like he said; what's next-ban physical education? 

Are they going to get rid of exercises that a black person created? They gonna start banning music classes? Ban songs and instruments that a black person created? Ban art classes? Ban black ink pens and only use blue ink? Let's see how stupid Florida gets with this. 

They can only use one math book publisher now for K-5 grades.

It's only a matter of time before they attack science books too and revise them to include the great flood and ban evolution and scientific experiments. Definitely wouldn't want to learn about science from a Jew. No way they can have that. 

Florida is a lost case. Businesses should think about leaving the state and set up in a more friendly and intelligent environment. 

I'm very curious to find out what kind of content is in these math textbooks that falls under the criteria of Critical Race Theory.  No seriously, I am LEGITIMATELY asking!

I mean... Wow... Just WOW!  Mathematics is the least political subject under the entire umbrella of education.

It doesn't matter if your as extreme left as Joseph Stalin or the most extreme right like Adolf Hitler, the Sine of the angle still the opposite divided by the hypotenuse.

You could be White, Black, Hispanic, Asian, mixed, Borg or one of probably a dozen races I haven't listed here and it Pythagoras' theorem still holds up.

I'm pretty sure 1+1 =2 whether you are male, female, cis, trans, nonconforming, ape or carrier pigeon.

Math doesn't care if you're streight, gay, bi, pan, A-sexual or into feet.... Except perhaps for the quadratic formula.  I mean, it does technically swing both ways!

quadratic-formula.png

Joking aside even if you the type of Qanon conspiracy theorist who is under the delusion that CRT in compulsory education is a real thing, this is fucking ridiculous!

IT'S FUCKING MATH!!!

Edited by Crazycrab

I’ve given up trying to search for a way to understand even the tiniest bit of this shit. When MATH is teaching CRT, then I’m fucking out. No more. I completely give up. Mental illness has always been an issue that needed more attention, but these lunatics are making a mockery of it. I have a few psychological issues, but I’m perfect compared to these psychopaths. If they could see that they have gone too far and seek professional help, that would be a great start. We need an army of deprogrammers that help former cult members get past that mentality and become a part of everyday society. But I don’t see that happening.

Ironic that during the Covid lock down the GQP was complaining that the schools weren't open, now they're trying to close the schools down with ludicrous rules concerning education. Hope all those GQP Karens & Korys are ready to do some homeschooling.

Republicans are going to have to revise the English dictionary because many words come from Latin. Plus, they will have to delete or edit words relating to race and gender in public schools. Cant have dictionaries in the libraries or classrooms that teach CRT. 

It’s no wonder math books are getting banned because written math came from Egypt, Greece, India and other foreign places. Written math language from other countries should be prohibited right? Those symbols could be a conspiracy to teach critical race theory. 

Well, the attack on dictionaries is already here!!! Say anything stupid and I guarantee a right wing terrorist will run with it LOL. A man is arrested for threatening to shoot up and bomb Marriam-Webster headquarters for gender identity definitions in their dictionary. He also sent messages of hate toward the LGBTQ community.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2022/04/23/feds-man-threatened-merriam-webster-bombing/7423063001/

We can expect dictionaries to get banned in schools. You heard it here first!!!

I don’t know if I even need to bother reading the article. The headline said enough.

It’s currently 6:45PM on Saturday, April 23rd 2022. The fact that such an action has taken place, I’m going to bed and just hoping I have a nightmare about monsters eating my toes. To hell with “nightmare”. That would be a sweet sweet dream compared to all the bullshit that’s going on anymore.

At this point I guarantee you 100% that there is some asshole out there who wants a tax on oxygen. So he’s at home trying to figure out how to get the earth’s air so toxic that people have to buy oxygen tanks in order to breathe. Ever seen Total Recall? The 1990 one with Arnold Schwarzenegger in particular. The people of Mars keep having to pay higher and higher prices for air, because the greedy asshole in power keeps jacking the price up.

That’s gonna be us.
And soon.

Edited by The Blackangel