Register Now
kingpotato

Favorite Beer Brand

I usually drink Bud Light or budweiser, I had Guinness once, It was okay I guess, also I tried "Duff beer" that one time I went to Universal studios a few years ago, it just tasted like regular beer...
Anyway whats your favorite Beer brand ? Any recomendations ?

the-simpsons-duff-man.gif

If there is one thing belgians are good at it's drinking beer, myself include offcourse. Needless to say Belgian beer is probably the best in the world! 

Don't know how hard it is to get these in other countries but they are fairly well know worldwide, if you have the chance check them out, you will not regret it.

My top 3 :

DUVEL :

54.thumb.jpg.486836af291d2aae794aa0ceebeae6b2.jpg

Tripel Karmeliet :

beer1.jpg.7471ec5a241032edeb3245d900e4ad57.jpg

Westmalle tripel :

westmalle-tripel.jpg.8b97f32971eb1d81c54f37684f9b9697.jpg

And my favourite regulair beer :

Stella artois :

stella-artois-33cl.thumb.jpg.2e4b1682deb650ae677c81f579513309.jpg

Edited by Yaramaki

6 hours ago, Yaramaki said:

If there is one thing belgians are good at it's drinking beer, myself include offcourse. Needless to say Belgian beer is probably the best in the world! 

Don't know how hard it is to get these in other countries but they are fairly well know worldwide, if you have the chance check them out, you will not regret it.

My top 3 :

DUVEL :

54.thumb.jpg.486836af291d2aae794aa0ceebeae6b2.jpg

Tripel Karmeliet :

beer1.jpg.7471ec5a241032edeb3245d900e4ad57.jpg

Westmalle tripel :

westmalle-tripel.jpg.8b97f32971eb1d81c54f37684f9b9697.jpg

And my favourite regulair beer :

Stella artois :

stella-artois-33cl.thumb.jpg.2e4b1682deb650ae677c81f579513309.jpg

Good recomendations, next time Im at the grocery store or at a liquor store I will look for them but although I doubt I will find them, most of what we have here a regional brands and american brands

47 minutes ago, Crazycrab said:

I think it was Bender in the episode of Futurama "The Bots and The Bee's" he said:

That pretty much sums up how I feel.  I drink beer but I'm more of a spirit's man.

I only drink spirit if I have intention to go clubbing. My favorite is Jack Daniels, Johnnie Walker and Smirnoff vodka chocolate flavor. 

6 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

I have see those before, whats the best flavor ?

Voodoo Ranger is good, and I remember there being a few different flavors in the IPA canned beers that's usually in local grocery stores. Those in the can were excellent but I can't remember the name of the flavors. It's been a few years since I've shopped for it due to abstaining from that section of the store. Worth the try to see which you like. They are all strong too. 

I'm a whiskey chick mainly. I drink Evan Williams, white label. White label is 100 proof, which is why I go for it.

But with beer, I've found 2 that I like. Michelob Ultra, and Dos Equis. The one beer that I absolutely hate, seems to be one of the most popular the world over. Heineken. I absolutely can't stand it.

I used to drink But Light, but it just didn't really work for me until I found those 2 above. Michelob Ultra is like drinking liquid silk. It goes down so smooth, and the flavor is top notch. Dos Equis has a great flavor and goes down well as also.

On 4/22/2022 at 9:22 PM, kingpotato said:

I have see those before, whats the best flavor ?

This looks like something that's going to be very strong. What's the alcoholic percentage of the beer, I saw 7% on the case?