Register Now
StaceyPowers

Most evil characters in video games?

Dragon Age: Origins almost shouldn't count because there's few characters which are total paragons of virtue, which makes the stories it tells some of gaming's best. Your party will consist of troubled and unashamed people who each have their cross to bear, and will use it to bludgeon others to save their own skin. Even Branka, the unhinged Paragon who wanted to save dwarfkind from extinction, has had her attrocities recorded in Caridin's Journal.

The Darkspawn I'd say are among the most evil creatures, due to the in-universe rhyme that tells of their 'recruiting process'. Quote Hespith who sings it, "the true abomination is not that it occurred, but that it was allowed."

Golly, this has me thinking, really what is the most evil character in video games? Branka's a damn good pick though.

19 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Shao Khan: in mortal Kombat franchise video. It wasn't easy to beat that so-called creature both in the console version and it's mobile edition of the game. 

0f7e14b93909db27238116ef3aa4f4ac.jpg.9a84af2115817a96336f49aeef9c0218.jpg

Shao Khan with the hammer of Thor - Mjölner. That's interesting!! 

7 hours ago, killamch89 said:

So true! Heihachi killing his son and throwing him off a cliff into lava is pretty darn evil in my books. I also think that Molag Bal from Elder Scrolls is one of the wickedest bastards I can remember in a video game.

Imagine doing that to his own son, then what do you think he's going to do to another. He even had to fight afterwards. 

Lord Ozai - The Phoenix Lord can be considered cruel too with how he treated his own Prince Zuko. 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

Shao Khan with the hammer of Thor - Mjölner. That's interesting!! 

lol, that one is funny enough, seeing Shao Khan carrying the hammer of Thor. That's he's main weapon both in the mobile version and console version which I've played. 

20 hours ago, Heatman said:

Imagine doing that to his own son, then what do you think he's going to do to another. He even had to fight afterwards. 

Lord Ozai - The Phoenix Lord can be considered cruel too with how he treated his own Prince Zuko. 

I mean we are talking about videogame characters. I do believe those characters are from Avatar if I remember correctly.