Register Now
StaceyPowers

Most evil characters in video games?

9 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I mean we are talking about videogame characters. I do believe those characters are from Avatar if I remember correctly.

You're very correct about that, forgive my not adding my pick for an evil character from video game and it's going to be Edgar Ross from "Red Dead Redemption. Using the former outlaw John Marston family as a leverage against him to betray his gang and still later ambushed him at his home and have him killed. 

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

I found it so hard to get past 'Four Devas group when i played God hand on my PS2 back then. The group is truly a demonic one, very hard to beat, that's one of the worst enemies I've encountered playing mission games. 

God hand and Demon souls are two games that I didn't get into but jump right into playing Dark Souls which was a better decision in my opinion. 

On 4/26/2022 at 10:22 PM, Family sedan said:

Calypso from the Twisted Metal games.  I mean people risk their lives and kill others just to win this contest and he messes up their hopes and dreams on purpose.  That's pretty evil.

Calypso is pretty Twisted lol. He held Twisted Metal in LA and once he destroyed that, he decided to go global with the tournament. The worst part is he held this tournament for entertainment - he didn't care about the consequences it had on the citizens at all.

On 4/27/2022 at 4:22 AM, Family sedan said:

Calypso from the Twisted Metal games.  I mean people risk their lives and kill others just to win this contest and he messes up their hopes and dreams on purpose.  That's pretty evil.

In the end, what later happened to Calypso? In all the evil that was melted out courtesy of him, what later become of him in the end? 

On 4/28/2022 at 3:36 PM, Heatman said:

God hand and Demon souls are two games that I didn't get into but jump right into playing Dark Souls which was a better decision in my opinion. 

That's it bro. God hand, Demon souls looks alike when it comes to difficulty level, I was going freely until I met those four devilish group that couldn't let me progress past them.