Register Now
StaceyPowers

Freemium games where it is hard to stop paying once you start

On 6/17/2022 at 11:55 PM, Dannyjax said:

Edited_20220617_234826.thumb.jpg.fa7b23b9ef8f9d845be3eed1015f7003.jpg

I never purchased it, it's a free download for me on mobile. 

It's a free to download but you still need to make purchases in the game  like buying cars, upgrades and the likes. That isn't a freemuim game to me though.

On 6/17/2022 at 11:55 PM, Dannyjax said:

Edited_20220617_234826.thumb.jpg.fa7b23b9ef8f9d845be3eed1015f7003.jpg

I never purchased it, it's a free download for me on mobile. 

I'm very satisfied with playing Need for Speed series on my console and it's why this one on mobile phone never got my attention in any way. 

At this time I'm not thinking about spending money via optional subscription games. Spending couple of bucks might pop-up, but I wouldn't spend because I find it loving. I was buying cosmetics on Fortnite when I never realized I could win them in-game. 

9 hours ago, Justin11 said:

At this time I'm not thinking about spending money via optional subscription games. Spending couple of bucks might pop-up, but I wouldn't spend because I find it loving. I was buying cosmetics on Fortnite when I never realized I could win them in-game. 

Most of the time, it's just plain addiction to such free games that makes you take them up and not be able to leave them easily. It makes you to spend on them more than the way you're supposed to without even realizing it. I had that experience with PUBG when it came out. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

Most of the time, it's just plain addiction to such free games that makes you take them up and not be able to leave them easily. It makes you to spend on them more than the way you're supposed to without even realizing it. I had that experience with PUBG when it came out. 

I've come of age, and learned so much from other gamers, I wouldn't let in addiction taking over my mind, spending couple of bucks for a freemuim game. 

On 6/20/2022 at 10:43 PM, Heatman said:

I'm very satisfied with playing Need for Speed series on my console and it's why this one on mobile phone never got my attention in any way. 

This is just if I feel like playing racing games on my smartphone, it serves me very well as a good alternative. It's the only racing game I enjoy playing on smartphone.