Register Now
StaceyPowers

Video game characters you wanted to see more of?

20 hours ago, Empire said:

MAke my own style characters and learn and build that person up in FiveM roleplaying 🙂

Has anyone played FiveM as a inersting character

That would be something nice and that's going to leave other the options to want to know about your own character design. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

That would be something nice and that's going to leave other the options to want to know about your own character design. 

It's pretty fun in that respect 🙂Definitely watch some YouTubers like Firekitten and Bayareabuggs before hopping into it since it gives you an idea of what to do

I think pretty much any side character in the yakuza series could have their own spin off game especially in yakuza like a dragon, your 3 companions are worthy of their own game, let's just hope they bring atleast some back in a future game. There are characters that you play in yakuza 4 and 5, like one is a cop and the other is a former baseball player it would be cool to know what they are up to now since they only appear in one game.

Sadie and charles from rdr 2 are also deserving of their own game but i've brought those up already too many times.

There are so many more i could list like :

- Garrus and liara from mass effect

- Lambert, eskel, ciri, yennefer and trish from the witcher series

- Zelda should also become a playable character in future zelda games

- hell why not make a street fighter or mortal kombat game and make it an adventure/rpg hybrid with one or two characters from the series.

4 hours ago, Cortyie said:

I love Yennefer so much. I know that we have her story in the books and TV-show, but I want to know every single moment of her life.

Yennefer of Vengerberg in the Witcher? If you have the time to watch the TV show from the beginning, you will pick out a lot about her. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yennefer of Vengerberg in the Witcher? If you have the time to watch the TV show from the beginning, you will pick out a lot about her. 

I know about it, but I need more information 🙂 hope finally it will be enough