Register Now
Reality vs Adventure

Congratulations France for not electing a fascist

Last thing this world needs is another nazi sympathizer and Russia lover being president of France and a leader of the free world. I'm glad Macron was reelected or else France would be going down the drain with kookoo Le Pen. I guess every election in the democratic world faces a fascist crisis. But at least they aren't trying to overthrow elections. Congrats again to democracy and free elections. Such a nicer world without fascists. 

On 4/24/2022 at 1:56 PM, Reality vs Adventure said:

Last thing this world needs is another nazi sympathizer and Russia lover being president of France and a leader of the free world. I'm glad Macron was reelected or else France would be going down the drain with kookoo Le Pen. I guess every election in the democratic world faces a fascist crisis. But at least they aren't trying to overthrow elections. Congrats again to democracy and free elections. Such a nicer world without fascists. 

Well I don't know about Le Pen being some sort of "Nazi" or "fascist"; that sounds like "fake news". But there are some "fascists" in the United States who go by the name "antifa". They pretend to be good guys while constantly plotting crimes right out in the open on Twitter in writing, and as opposed to being good guys, they actually operate like the Nazi's or radical islamic terrorists -- the latter of which has a "my way or the highway" type of attitude. You see: Radical islamic terrorists believe that you need to believe exactly what they do otherwise you are a cursed infidel. The radical islamicist would basically be the "antifa" people, and the "cursed infidel" would be republicans, regular doughnut shop owners who happen to be white, etc.