Register Now
kingpotato

Godzilla and King Kong arriving to COD Warzone and Vanguard

On 5/11/2022 at 7:15 PM, Heatman said:

Why don't you fancy COD Warzone content? 

No one is saying the game play sucks. The hackers, cheaters, and bugs are to much to handle. Not to mention the sweats who do nothing but play all day everyday killing the casual gaming experience. It’s no longer about having fun it’s about being the absolute best of the best.

2 hours ago, Empire said:

No one is saying the game play sucks. The hackers, cheaters, and bugs are to much to handle. Not to mention the sweats who do nothing but play all day everyday killing the casual gaming experience. It’s no longer about having fun it’s about being the absolute best of the best.

I agree its one of the reasons I left the game as well, one time I got killed by a headshot across a fucking wall, when I saw the killcam they guy didnt even bother to aim he just did a quick scope. Still Im already dowloading the game again today to try out this new mode, as to what I understand if you do enough damage to king kong or godzilla you can call out an air strike from them, king kong will throw a huge rock and godzilla will attack with its laser breath

23 hours ago, Empire said:

You don't need to stress it too much because no gamer really enjoy having to deal with the cheats and hackers. They are cancer in video games now. 

On 5/14/2022 at 6:12 AM, Heatman said:

You don't need to stress it too much because no gamer really enjoy having to deal with the cheats and hackers. They are cancer in video games now. 

As for how to deal with cheaters and hackers, the hacking/cheating systems are way more advanced than the anti-cheating systems of most games including Warzone so it's a bit of an uphill battle for most developers and can become very expensive.

Just now, killamch89 said:

As for how to deal with cheaters and hackers, the hacking/cheating systems are way more advanced than the anti-cheating systems of most games including Warzone so it's a bit of an uphill battle for most developers and can become very expensive.

Yeah, that's very correct but it's something that they shouldn't allow to keep going on because it's ruining everything good about the game. 

On 5/13/2022 at 9:12 AM, kingpotato said:

I agree its one of the reasons I left the game as well, one time I got killed by a headshot across a fucking wall, when I saw the killcam they guy didnt even bother to aim he just did a quick scope. Still Im already dowloading the game again today to try out this new mode, as to what I understand if you do enough damage to king kong or godzilla you can call out an air strike from them, king kong will throw a huge rock and godzilla will attack with its laser breath

To be fair, I also know how to quick scope and it takes some practice but it is doable. Godzilla's Laser breath looks awesome in one of the gameplay videos I saw.

25 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

To be fair, I also know how to quick scope and it takes some practice but it is doable. Godzilla's Laser breath looks awesome in one of the gameplay videos I saw.

Accross a fucking wall???

On 5/1/2022 at 5:21 PM, killamch89 said:

My sentiments exactly - I expect things like this from Fortnite. I'm not quite sure which mode it will be available in but we'll get more information soon.

I'm very sure that if they happen to get it in Fortnite as well, a lot of Fortnite gamers will definitely love it. It's going to add more thrill to the game. I'm very well looking forward to it. 

Wow , this looks so good, I'm a big lover of call of duty : warzone still playing long after I finished the game. Godzilla and  kingkong on call of duty I wouldn't want to miss out on this i'm getting back to my game as Soon as I can. 😁

I had a match today and honestly, it was fun as hell. The Godzilla laser beam after-effects can kill you if venture into an area that had been recently hit by the laser - it as also fun to watch them fight while flying around in a plane.