Register Now
Yaramaki

Road 96

On 6/10/2022 at 8:02 AM, Dannyjax said:

I might be getting the game sooner than I thought. I'm looking for something different to play in a while and the game checks that out. 

I'm sure the game must have it covered. Whenever you start playing it, you should let me know with your progress in it. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

I'm sure the game must have it covered. Whenever you start playing it, you should let me know with your progress in it. 

I will and you don't have to worry about it. I picked up the game from here (this thread), so I wouldn't overlook it when I get the game. 

18 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

I will and you don't have to worry about it. I picked up the game from here (this thread), so I wouldn't overlook it when I get the game. 

I will be looking forward to that. I'm watching a guy's review of the game on YouTube now and if I pick out something that's interesting to know about, I will update you. 

48 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I found this 3 minutes review on the game a good piece. 

One thing I got from the review which I know very well to be an honest review is on the game's soundtrack. The rock music track in it is very good. 

3 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

One thing I got from the review which I know very well to be an honest review is on the game's soundtrack. The rock music track in it is very good. 

That's one thing that keeps having me being attracted the more to the game. Good soundtracks is another part of fun for me in games. 

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

I will be looking forward to that. I'm watching a guy's review of the game on YouTube now and if I pick out something that's interesting to know about, I will update you. 

I will follow your footsteps as well and get more of my own information on the game. No amount of information is too much. 

4 hours ago, killamch89 said:

So, I can finally live out my fantasy of being a hippie in a van throwing up peace signs - Yes! But in all seriousness, I do like the concept of this game - I wonder if you can do activities like surfing etc.

If you're the kind of person that likes to get involved in politics, the game will be very interesting for you because your decisions in it would show what kind of politics you like to play. I'm not sure if there's anything like surfing activities in it based on what I have read so far but it's going to nice if there was one. It's part of what adventure is all about. 

10 minutes ago, Dannyjax said:

If you're the kind of person that likes to get involved in politics, the game will be very interesting for you because your decisions in it would show what kind of politics you like to play. I'm not sure if there's anything like surfing activities in it based on what I have read so far but it's going to nice if there was one. It's part of what adventure is all about. 

I definitely have a disdain for politics so I'm definitely not participating in that...

3 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

I definitely have a disdain for politics so I'm definitely not participating in that...

This is the very same reason why my sister turned down playing the game. After how the last US election was carried out, she even lost faith in votes counting because according to multiple reports, it was rigged. I don't have any problems with politics or being involved with it. I'm sure the game would be a good play for me. 

Not just video games, but all works of fiction are a reflection of reality at least to some extent, so it's inneveitable that social politics that so permiate everyday life will also be reflected. So @killamch89, I wouldn't not play this or any game because you want to avoid political issues, sooner or later you're going to miss out on some really good games because of it.

On 6/12/2022 at 2:15 PM, Heatman said:

That's one thing that keeps having me being attracted the more to the game. Good soundtracks is another part of fun for me in games. 

The quality soundtrack helps to add to the mood when playing the game but it's also the political aspect of the game that I think is more interesting. 

22 hours ago, Shagger said:

Not just video games, but all works of fiction are a reflection of reality at least to some extent, so it's inneveitable that social politics that so permiate everyday life will also be reflected. So @killamch89, I wouldn't not play this or any game because you want to avoid political issues, sooner or later you're going to miss out on some really good games because of it.

You do have a valid point but I don't want to play any game where social politics based on our current reality is a dominant part of it. People generally play games to take their minds off real world issues and to have fun and politics isn't.

12 hours ago, killamch89 said:

You do have a valid point but I don't want to play any game where social politics based on our current reality is a dominant part of it. People generally play games to take their minds off real world issues and to have fun and politics isn't.

I agree with you on the part where some people get into games where it helps them to break away from the realities of life at least temporary till they are done with the game. It's why some gamers prefer getting into fantasy games.