Register Now
NightmareFarm

Unpopular Opinion: All games should have a difficulty slider

1 minute ago, Heatman said:

Then it's lack of content that's the main problem with the game which was why they had no other choice but to design its gameplay to come with a lot of repetitive play. I think that can be managed to an extent, if it gets too boring, I can rest 😂. 

Best way to go about it is playing it in short doses and getting better slowly each time. Like an hour a day to try and get past a level. It feels frustrating as hell trying to get past the same level whilst dying about a dozen times for 3 hours lol. 

14 minutes ago, NightmareFarm said:

Well, the game is pretty solid apart from that. I'd say the story is also virtually non existant basically an afterthought but it it's marketed as a gameplay focused game. And it delivers on that front, the combat has a badass feeling to it that very few games can replicate you have an extensive movelist of kung fu you can utilize to fight people like you can even pick up baseball bats and smash people up with it. The animations also feel very crunchy like you can feel each blow. Especially the finishers. The repetitivity is really the main problem the game has though if you ask me. It's just that one flaw that drags it down. It's an average game but could have been great if it wasn't based around dying constantly.

Your right. When a game basically forces you to try-die over and over, it does get tedious, even a bit boring.

7 minutes ago, NightmareFarm said:

Best way to go about it is playing it in short doses and getting better slowly each time. Like an hour a day to try and get past a level. It feels frustrating as hell trying to get past the same level whilst dying about a dozen times for 3 hours lol. 

That's very correct. I believe that's a playing pattern that's most likely going to work out well. I'd keep that in mind whenever I get the game. 

2 hours ago, Shagger said:

Your right. When a game basically forces you to try-die over and over, it does get tedious, even a bit boring.

That's why I can't get into soulsborne at all. I tried sekiro and it was fun until I had to fight this guy like a 100 times and I just completely gave up. 

1 hour ago, NightmareFarm said:

That's why I can't get into soulsborne at all. I tried sekiro and it was fun until I had to fight this guy like a 100 times and I just completely gave up. 

Are you being serious right now? 100 times? Was it in a day? That would drive me totally crazy..😂 

24 minutes ago, NightmareFarm said:

Not in a day over several days i think. Felt like fucking groundhog day lol. 

If it was 100x play in a day, that would be a record, maybe the longest the game have ever seen by a player in a day.