Register Now
The Blackangel

Roe v Wade is gone

It's nice to see a YouTube host lose it once in a while. It shows that they're professional, but still human. I agree with Cenk. The sad part is that I didn't see this coming. Roe v Wade was not something I ever thought of being overturned. That was blindness on my part. Considering that the right wing is doing absolutely everything they can to destroy what remains of America, Roe v Wade should have been an obvious one. The LGBTQ+ community has no rights anymore. We have the privilege of air. We're allowed to breathe. But if the right wing gets its way, the only water we will be allowed will come from Flint Michigan, and the only food we will be allowed will be the scraps from their tables. Assuming we even get food of that high a quality. I envision "Fag Food" on store shelves. That would be the only thing the LGBTQ+ community would be allowed to eat. Red Letter days are coming. A woman who seeks an abortion will be burned at the stake, even if the pregnancy will kill her. Yet something that none of the right wingers will admit to, is that they're desperate to dictate what a woman can do with her body and demand that she carries a pregnancy to term. But after the child is born, they no longer give a shit about it.
Fetus = life to fight for
Infant = who gives a shit

They need their fucking heads either examined or removed.

A document was leaked showing that the republican controlled Supreme Court has already voted to ban abortions in the whole country. It isn't finalized yet, but the leaked document shows they already plan on doing just that on the federal level. We are in the stages where republicans have chosen partisan politics and religious doctrine over their oath, law, and country in the Supreme Court. Everything is on the table now. Next will be a ban on gay marriage for the whole country. And next in line will probably be a ban on interracial marriage. As far as I'm concerned we no longer have a functioning Supreme Court. We no longer have a justice system to uphold the law. And just watch these lunatics in the Supreme Court throw out the next election. This Supreme Court has also already taken the side of republicans in racist gerrymandering lines which eliminates voting power for people of color, and that is after they said the court has no right to intervene in a different case that would have helped democrats to block racist gerrymandering. The first in line to take all the bullets as test subjects of public opinion is women's rights and the LGBTQ community since gay marriage is next. And if public opinion reacts passively, then the door is open to more and more heinous laws by these religious zealots. This is the chance for people to rise up and shut everything down. Or be passive and continue to lose all rights. 

Edited by Reality vs Adventure

1 hour ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

The first in line to take all the bullets as test subjects of public opinion is women's rights and the LGBTQ community since gay marriage is next. And if public opinion reacts passively, then the door is open to more and more heinous laws by these religious zealots.

I want to be more clear on this. Women and the LGBTQ community are on the front lines in the attack on our freedoms. If their rights fall, all our rights have been overrun. All of us should stand with them. I remember when republicans complained about face masks violating their personal rights, and schools and businesses and politicians caved in and granted their freedom to not wear masks, not everywhere but in enough places. And that's in the middle of a pandemic. Our response to this Supreme Court should now be an overwhelming shutdown of the court. Prevent them from going to work. Close it down and demand freedom to choose and demand justices have term limits since they have lost all their prestige reputation. They want to throw away their oaths and become polarized, then they should be voted in like any political candidate. 

Now republicans are blaming Ketanji Brown Jackson who is the first ever black woman in the Supreme Court for the leaked document on the republican decision to ban abortions and Jackson hasn’t even been sworn into the Supreme Court yet and has had nothing to do with anything in the court until she’s sworn in coming the summer. 

Edited by Reality vs Adventure

The right to abortion falls under the 14th amendment to the U.S. constitution. Now that we know the Supreme Court is gonna axe Roe v Wade, we can assume other parts of the 14th amendment will be under attack and possibly banned as well. The 14th amendment was put into affect after the Civil War to make sure everybody has equal protection, privacy rights, due process, citizenship for people born in the U.S. I will explain why the 14th amendment is the prime target for republicans and religious zealots to get rid of. 

First, the right to privacy is where abortions fall into. Basically, if you want to ban abortions then other privacy rights also can get banned under that  exact same logic that the republican Supreme Court is using. Other privacy rights include gay marriage, interracial marriage, and contraceptives. If abortions go, those also can go.

The 14th amendment also includes that people who are born in the U.S. becomes a citizen and republicans are constantly attacking that part of the  amendment too because all they want is to deport them all. 

The 14th amendment also includes due process which we all know republicans want a kangaroo court so due process can get hacked away. 

The 14th amendment includes the insurrection act that was also due to the civil war. In section 3 of the 14th amendment anyone who broke their oath in Congress or any politician who engaged in insurrection or rebellion, or gave aid and comfort to those enemies can no longer hold any office. We have seen now multiple republicans who have given aid, comfort, and/or incited an insurrection on Jan 6 at the capital and their right to run for reelection is under investigation. And there could be more of them. So this is another reason republicans want to do away with this amendment. 

The 14th amendment also protects against segregation in public schools. And look what we are seeing now with republicans attacking CRT, attacking transgender in schools, banning talk of race and history; Texas even banned any talk of the 14th amendment in public schools, as well as the 13th, 15th, 19th, and 26th amendments. Republicans are also trying to take money from public schools and have it go to charter schools for their privatization. That will leave public schools neglected in funding where many minorities will become victim of segregation. 

The 14th amendment also protects voting rights as equal protection which we all know by now republicans have tried to destroy voting all across the board and suppress people's right to vote. Republican's racist gerrymandering lines are also a violation of the 14th amendment. So people know, racist gerrymandering is when county lines are drawn to segregate people of color or more populated areas and give them less representation of the number of electoral votes while white rural populations with less population gets a higher number electoral votes representing them increasing their voting power.

So let all of this sink in and think about the bigger picture how the 14th amendment is getting attacked in every way. Banning abortion on the federal level is the start of a never ending elimination of our rights that are supposed to be protected by the constitution. Think about all those things I mentioned in the 14th amendment and how republicans attack every single one of them. 

What I don't understand, is how come when women have the right to choose to get an abortion at the federal level, then how are individual states allowed to ban abortion if it's legal? If abortions are banned in the whole country, shouldn't blue states be allowed to legalize it in individual states? California has already said it will have a vote to legalize abortions when it gets banned across the country. Basically, just do what the republicans do on the state level. The USA will no doubt become segregated states and maybe become two separate countries naturally. 

'Yet Again, A Judicial Counterrevolution Looks To Chain The Country To An Imagined Past'

That's a solid title in this article that explains this attempt to take the country to an imagined past. 

"At his presidential inaugural on March 4, 1857, President James Buchanan, a Northern Democrat aligned with the South’s slavers, took to the steps of the Capitol and preemptively announced the result of an as-yet-unreleased Supreme Court decision that would give a “settlement of the question of domestic Slavery in the Territories.”

"Two days later, Chief Justice Roger Taney read his majority opinion in the case of Dred Scott v. Sanford. Black people, Taney wrote, are to be “regarded as beings of an inferior order, and altogether unfit to associate with the white race, either in social or political relations; and so far inferior, that they had no rights which the white man was bound to respect.”

Can you imagine living during that time? It just seems so evil today, but it was so normal then. Our Supreme Court today would be the same court back then.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/scott-alito-roe-v-wade_n_6274013be4b046ad0d7964f4

Getting rid of Roe V Wade is an example where women have always been treated as second class citizens and the right to abortion was never truly finalized in the constitution or more specifically, the 14th amendment. 

“There were no women among the delegates to the Constitutional Convention,” writes historian Jill Lepore in The New Yorker. “There were no women among the hundreds of people who participated in ratifying conventions in the states. There were no women judges. There were no women legislators. At the time, women could neither hold office nor run for office, and, except in New Jersey, and then only fleetingly, women could not vote. Legally, most women did not exist as persons.”

With that in mind, what else in the 14th amendment or any other amendment that we believe we have full rights to, are just a facade not protected by the constitution? What rights can actually be taken away now that we thought we had??? We already know that same sex marriage and interracial marriage fall under that illusion of rights. What else is just an illusion? We will find out with this Supreme Kangaroo Court. Take us all back to an imagined past. And the women who do support this, are just as backwards as a republican black man who are so eager to sign their own rights away. 

I finally figured out why republicans are pushing for the ban on abortions. Most of us don't actually realize the reason for it and think that it is all based on religion and republicans giving the illusion they care about life. This isn't even about religion at all, even though it's a good mask for their real intentions. As mentioned before, even if they ban abortions, blue states can legalize it. So with this culture war that it seems only republicans are fighting, along with abortion bans, that will have a population growth in red states. While blue states continue to have abortions and keep population down, red states will continue to grow at an exponential rate along with their culture war to change the culture for generations to come. So this is about republican culture trying to become the majority. Can you imagine these fascist anti democracy and pro racists becoming the majority? Think about the baby boomer population where there was a boom in birth rates after WW2. The majority was white and conservative. Today, we are seeing the baby boomer generation decline along with their old fashioned views. So this older baby boomer generation is what spurred the MAGA slogan. Make America Great Again is to make America dominantly white and conservative. But conservatives is in decline too while republicans have become extreme embracing all out fascism and completely support dictatorship. The great replacement theory that is now an open chant from republicans how they think immigrants and everybody is out to replace the white population, along with MAGA slogan, ban on abortions, and culture wars, all is part of their plan to have a boom in population they will mold into fascists. Democrats better wake up to that realization that this culture war and population growth will change America for generations and change the country that will enter a dark side for many years. None of this is certain of course because blue states will also increase in population. So I think it's all a gamble what republicans are doing. But it's scary. And it's the red states that have greater voter representation and stronger individual votes. So along with racist gerrymandering and voter suppression, republicans are relentless in their pursuit to become the majority. And this cultural division will make democrats want to leave red states, but I say infiltrate them further. Live as their culture and vote blue. Thats the only way to save democracy and it can only be done by white democrats in red territory. That's if they don't brainwash you in klanville during their culture war. So that's a gamble too. In other words, sorry to say it democrats, but you should think about contributing to the population boom that's coming by increasing your birth rates too because the real replacement theory is already taking place against democratic culture. And that's no theory because it's all in the bills republicans pass. 

On 5/4/2022 at 8:31 AM, The Blackangel said:

It's nice to see a YouTube host lose it once in a while. It shows that they're professional, but still human. I agree with Cenk. The sad part is that I didn't see this coming. Roe v Wade was not something I ever thought of being overturned. That was blindness on my part. Considering that the right wing is doing absolutely everything they can to destroy what remains of America, Roe v Wade should have been an obvious one. The LGBTQ+ community has no rights anymore. We have the privilege of air. We're allowed to breathe. But if the right wing gets its way, the only water we will be allowed will come from Flint Michigan, and the only food we will be allowed will be the scraps from their tables. Assuming we even get food of that high a quality. I envision "Fag Food" on store shelves. That would be the only thing the LGBTQ+ community would be allowed to eat. Red Letter days are coming. A woman who seeks an abortion will be burned at the stake, even if the pregnancy will kill her. Yet something that none of the right wingers will admit to, is that they're desperate to dictate what a woman can do with her body and demand that she carries a pregnancy to term. But after the child is born, they no longer give a shit about it.
Fetus = life to fight for
Infant = who gives a shit

They need their fucking heads either examined or removed.

I do not and will never listen to the Young Turks broadcast by any of the people whom of which conduct it. I prefer right wing news or something right in the center like simply watching the various Congressmen "chat" during C-SPAN. The Young Turks are just left wing hacks.

The left has an agenda to make women and American society overly-promiscuous by design, so (whoever this dude in the video is) is just upset that said plan could potentially turn back around. Roe versus Wade is ultimately just kicked back to the states to decide abortion laws anyway.

14 hours ago, ForwardSlashDownPoke said:

I do not and will never listen to the Young Turks broadcast by any of the people whom of which conduct it. I prefer right wing news or something right in the center like simply watching the various Congressmen "chat" during C-SPAN. The Young Turks are just left wing hacks.

The left has an agenda to make women and American society overly-promiscuous by design, so (whoever this dude in the video is) is just upset that said plan could potentially turn back around. Roe versus Wade is ultimately just kicked back to the states to decide abortion laws anyway.

That explains a lot. You're a republiKKKlan. So already you are bigoted and unwilling to even hear Democrats. And as for abortion, outlawing it is taking us back to back alley abortions with a coat hanger. Congratulations, you just murdered a hell of a lot of women. And if you say one thing complaining about the ten year old girl who was raped and needed an abortion I will go off. You haven't seen me get angry as of yet. But I'm flat out cruel when I reach that point.