Register Now
StaceyPowers

Dying in The Outer Worlds now has serious consequences for me.

The Outer Worlds PS4 version on PS5 is incredibly buggy. In fact, I am now suffering the Ultimate Consequence every time I die in the game, which is a complete freeze of the system, often resulting in the system shutting itself down.

… I now have to be really focused in combat.

On 5/4/2022 at 7:37 PM, StaceyPowers said:

The Outer Worlds PS4 version on PS5 is incredibly buggy. In fact, I am now suffering the Ultimate Consequence every time I die in the game, which is a complete freeze of the system, often resulting in the system shutting itself down.

This is quite hilarious, I know that's awful but look at it from the bright side you now get to play even better than you didn't think you would while trying to avoid dying which causes  the bug and that would also go a long way to help you master the game and upgrade your skill.

On 5/4/2022 at 7:37 PM, StaceyPowers said:

This is one of the most frustrating times any gamer would have to be forced to go through. There's no fun in it at all and I'm sure that in most cases, 8 out of 10 gamers passing through that would move on from playing the game till it's fixed. 

Just anyone would hate that indeed, have you looked into why it's doing it or just how buggy the game is ;( also anyone else getting the same bug. If it's sooooo Bugggyyy then don't play it till fix or something. Still it should not fully shut your system down

20 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Were you able to resolve the issue @StaceyPowers? Sounds like it's some tech bug that probably could have been resolved with a bug report to the dev team. It's probably something to do with the difference in hardware. I would imagine by now they have released a patch. 

I have resolved the issue by not dying.