Register Now
StaceyPowers

Is gaming the best part of your day?

If you asked me this a few months ago i would have said yes, however last month i started dating again so i have to admit spending time with her is more pleasant  then gaming (and collecting) right now, favourite part of the week these days is on saturday or sunday afternoon going out hiking in the middle of nowhere having a chitchat while we are on the trail, doing a picknic in between etc. 

Edited by Yaramaki

It definitely depends on my mood and what other things I did on that day. When I'm in the right mood and I've been looking forward to playing a certain game, it can definitely be a very good part of your day. But I'm not someone that actively looks forward to gaming every single day, and for every single hour of that day.

I usually game in the evenings and I look forward to it every evening. It's hard for me to get too involved in a game during the day. I think it's a great barrier to prevent addiction. When the sun goes down my fangs protrude. Hsssssss. Give me blood, give me war, let me walk a road wherever I want to go. I used to read a lot, but now my major source of entertainment is gaming. I'd rather game than watch tv. Reading is just lacking that ummph that games bring. But honestly, I feel more grounded when I read more. At this point, gaming rules all. And I don't give a damn. Take me where you want to take me. My reality is not something I want to face anymore. This world is in shambles. At least in games I can do something. Empowerment. Reality depends on the goodness of entire populations. Gaming only depends on me where I am the savior of all. Where I can fly right into the precipice of those with the power to decide fates. 

On 5/6/2022 at 4:13 AM, Family sedan said:

The best part of my day day is gaming, or reading, or if I see a cool old car out in public.

You and cars are so connected that you might request to be buried in one when you finally get to join your ancestors 😂.. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

You and cars are so connected that you might request to be buried in one when you finally get to join your ancestors 😂.. 

Well then the burial car should be a Chevy or Buick, the two brands that my direct family have owned the most.

On 5/8/2022 at 2:17 AM, Family sedan said:

Usually thinking about death creeps me out because I haven't accomplished enough yet.  I prefer to daydream about what my next girlfriend will be like.

Even if I have accomplished everything in the world, I still wouldn't be comfortable with dying. Who's going to enjoy all my accomplishments? 

For someone who plays video games at any slightest moment I get the time to. I bought a Nintendo switch OLED model earlier this year just so I can take my games around with me everywhere I go. So yeah gaming is the best part of my day followed by a good meal as the body needs to be healthy to play video games.😅

Playing video games is an activity that I enjoy so much, there is no doubt about it. It would have been the best part of my day if it was 10 years but not now. I have far more bigger fish to fry.