Register Now
StaceyPowers

Is gaming the best part of your day?

On 5/30/2022 at 5:19 AM, Jasmin said:

I don't play game every day, therefore, I can't say gaming is the best part of my day. However, whenever I get to play games, I really like it. Gaming helps me to relax and de-stress.

This is exactly what I tell all my friends. Always try to make each moment you play count for you. When it make it count, you are better than who just plays the whole day because he or she can. 

56 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

For instance, if I have 30 mins playing time, I try to enjoy best of that time on a favourite game, I don't like duplicating it for another, I play one game each day. 

If I have more time to spare, I will be very open to playing more than one game. What's the point of playing just one when there are so many to play. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

If I have more time to spare, I will be very open to playing more than one game. What's the point of playing just one when there are so many to play. 

What you said is valid, but this days I'm feeling quite dizzy to even do anything, I think I need some medical attention too, to get me back in order, and feeling hungry to play. 

I see a lot of people playing games as a routine activity. They come back from school /college/workplace and start gaming. It does not matter whether they actually want to play or not, they are just playing out of habit. I am not that kind of person.

On 6/2/2022 at 1:00 PM, Head_Hunter said:

What you said is valid, but this days I'm feeling quite dizzy to even do anything, I think I need some medical attention too, to get me back in order, and feeling hungry to play. 

If you are not feeling well, you should better take some time off. There is no need to put more pressure on yourself. The games will always be there when you get back and feel better. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

If you are not feeling well, you should better take some time off. There is no need to put more pressure on yourself. The games will always be there when you get back and feel better. 

Yeah, I went on break somehow today, went to medical checkup, I was checkmated. The essence of the tiredness is from stress and steady indoor time, but it's been taking cared of. 

24 minutes ago, Aniekwe said:

It depends on the day because when I have something that's more important than the games, it's getting pushed over. I'm going for a child's dedication today, and gaming is off my day. 

If it's not too much of a ask, I'll love to see some pictures of the dedication when you're done. I love babies a lot 😊

On 6/3/2022 at 11:41 PM, Head_Hunter said:

Yeah, I went on break somehow today, went to medical checkup, I was checkmated. The essence of the tiredness is from stress and steady indoor time, but it's been taking cared of. 

You're health is better taken care of against any other thing to be done because when your taken out of commission by breaking down, everything would be on hold. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

You're health is better taken care of against any other thing to be done because when your taken out of commission by breaking down, everything would be on hold. 

And again, my illness might be so demanding of funds, and the funds I'm making at this time can't repair those health damages when it turns out being so bad. 

6 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

And again, my illness might be so demanding of funds, and the funds I'm making at this time can't repair those health damages when it turns out being so bad. 

I'm guessing that it's the same thing with all illnesses. They all require money to be treated. Just take it bit by bit, and hopefully soon you get better. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

I'm guessing that it's the same thing with all illnesses. They all require money to be treated. Just take it bit by bit, and hopefully soon you get better. 

I'm not bad at the moment, I'm healthy, I'm just saying if someone doesn't manage his or her health working online, or playing games it might get out of hand. Health comes first, I manage it well before considering anything at all. 

On 6/5/2022 at 12:19 PM, Heatman said:

If it's not too much of a ask, I'll love to see some pictures of the dedication when you're done. I love babies a lot 😊

Unfortunately, I couldn't take any pictures for myself as I was tied into the activities with helping out. Sorry my friend.