Register Now
StaceyPowers

If you could go back in time and give your child self one video game available today …

When minecraft and roblox were released I was a kid. However, no one told me about these games, if I can go back in the past and give  game to my younger self, I will give minecraft and roblox.

On 6/4/2022 at 7:57 AM, Jasmin said:

When minecraft and roblox were released I was a kid. However, no one told me about these games, if I can go back in the past and give  game to my younger self, I will give minecraft and roblox.

Minecraft is still well played and appreciated even now. The game have never aged in my eyes till date. 

On 6/4/2022 at 7:57 AM, Jasmin said:

For my niece, Roblox have been one of her favourite games till date. I have played it a few times and it's a decent game from how it's designed. 

Edited by Heatman

14 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

Back to the Future Part II & III is one puzzle game that I never got to play when I was still a kid. It's an adventure puzzle game. I would give it to myself back in time without any delay. 

I had the opportunity of playing this game some years back but I never took when I visited a friend. I have played a lot of puzzle games lately and I think that it's time for me give this one a go. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

For my niece, Roblox have been one of her favourite games till date. I have played it a few times and it's a decent game from how it's designed. 

Yes, Roblox is  good game. I think every kid should stat with Roblox because it is not just a game it is a game development platform where people can develop their own games.

7 hours ago, Jasmin said:

Yes, Roblox is  good game. I think every kid should stat with Roblox because it is not just a game it is a game development platform where people can develop their own games.

My little brother of 7 years old is playing the game right now and he's really enjoying. It helps with his general growth. 

I thought about PS4 for long, it's been in existence for over seven years, only got to have the console recently as a gift from my friend. Had it been i got the funds back then, I wouldn't have wasted time from getting it, by now it could've been me and PS5. 

On 6/6/2022 at 3:14 PM, Jasmin said:

It's been said that Roblox is unsafe for kids under the age of of 12 years. What are your thoughts on that? 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's been said that Roblox is unsafe for kids under the age of of 12 years. What are your thoughts on that? 

When you compare Roblox with other battle royale games, I think this is relatively safe. However, I don't suggest kids under 13 years to play fighting games.

14 minutes ago, Jasmin said:

When you compare Roblox with other battle royale games, I think this is relatively safe. However, I don't suggest kids under 13 years to play fighting games.

It's probably why some of these games are banned in some parts of the world especially with China as a lead country at it. 

There are a few contenders for me - CS:GO, RDR2, Rocket League, Skyrim.

1. CS:GO - it's ridiculously easy to get into and as a Counter Strike fan, I'll always love this game
  2. RDR2 - Loved the original game and this prequel is an improvement on it in every way - the story is excellent and you tend to sympathize with most of the characters when you hear their backstories.
  3. Rocket League - Easy game to get into and is pretty addictive if you aren't careful.
  4. Skyrim - For all its issues, it's still one of the best open-world games of all time in my opinion and especially when modded, the sky is the limit.

12 hours ago, Jasmin said:

China is a communist country, it can ban anything it wants and it has nothing to do with being right or wrong. They have banned google and facebook as well.

It's shocking that with all the bans on a lot of things that's very essential to other countries, they are still doing very well for themselves. How can I be in China and give up so many games they have banned? I'm not sure if I can live there.