Register Now
StaceyPowers

Games you had very high anticipation for that managed to beat your expectations?

17 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I got high hopes for GT 7, and when I got the game for $69 on my PS4 it didn't disappoint me at all. The features in the game are great, the good number of tournaments to play out for are huge indeed, and captivating. 

Ever since you started playing Gran Turismo 7, what's your favorite track in the game and what's your favorite racing vehicle? For me, it's the Autopolis International Racing Course that's in Asian region. 

1 minute ago, Heatman said:

Ever since you started playing Gran Turismo 7, what's your favorite track in the game and what's your favorite racing vehicle? For me, it's the Autopolis International Racing Course that's in Asian region. 

Their are list of tracks in the game, I love racing around three of them, which is as follows; 

- Deep forest raceway

- The trial mountain track 

- The Iconic Apricot Hill 

When it comes to my favourite vehicle in the game, then I have to say 'Porsche 911 GT3 (997) '09. Not that their is no other, but this one is the option I can lay my hands onto. 

On 5/20/2022 at 11:59 PM, Heatman said:

It's still a very good decision if you ask me. At least, the reviews on the game recommendation paid off already and I'm quite sure that you're having a good time playing it. 

Even though I have other racing games to play with games like Need for Speed and Gran Turismo, I still find a way to give playing Burnout 3 some of my time too. 

3 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Their are list of tracks in the game, I love racing around three of them, which is as follows; 

- Deep forest raceway

- The trial mountain track 

- The Iconic Apricot Hill 

When it comes to my favourite vehicle in the game, then I have to say 'Porsche 911 GT3 (997) '09. Not that their is no other, but this one is the option I can lay my hands onto. 

My favorite car in the game is Jaguar VGT SV. I love it so much because of its 1,876 Horse Power and it's an electric car. Jaguar-VGT-SV.thumb.jpg.046879f0fb17cfbfb481dac16fcbbba0.jpg

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

My favorite car in the game is Jaguar VGT SV. I love it so much because of its 1,876 Horse Power and it's an electric car. Jaguar-VGT-SV.thumb.jpg.046879f0fb17cfbfb481dac16fcbbba0.jpg

They captured it from Elon musk Tesla brand of car. Did you purchase it through upgrade? Because I couldn't see this one in the list of common vehicles listed in the game during it's starting point. 

Mortal Kombat 11 was one fighting game that the developers went out of their way to make a near perfect game in my opinion.

I would have said it's a perfect game but all games comes with its own flaws.

But with the gameplay and the characters that were available to play in the game, I couldn't ask for more. You can overlook how good the graphics was a lot better all round.

I had the expectations that Dark Souls 3 wouldn't be that difficult and challenging but I was put to the sword with what the developer and FromSoftware Inc cooked up in the game. If I'm being very honest, Dark Souls 3 is the most difficult souls game that I have ever played. I never thought it would get to that level but I was given a reality check with the game. 

10 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

I had the expectations that Dark Souls 3 wouldn't be that difficult and challenging but I was put to the sword with what the developer and FromSoftware Inc cooked up in the game. If I'm being very honest, Dark Souls 3 is the most difficult souls game that I have ever played. I never thought it would get to that level but I was given a reality check with the game. 

From my experience, no one looks down on Dark Souls and came out the same way he went in to play it. The kind of hard lesson the game is going to teach you is something you won't forget in a haste. 

19 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

I have not completed that game fully for so long that I have been playing it now aside from the main quest. It have punished me so much that I now procrastinate with playing it 😂

22 hours ago, Justin11 said:

They captured it from Elon musk Tesla brand of car. Did you purchase it through upgrade? Because I couldn't see this one in the list of common vehicles listed in the game during it's starting point. 

It's there for immediate purchase with just 1,000,000 Credits which is about $15. 

18 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's there for immediate purchase with just 1,000,000 Credits which is about $15. 

You purchased with real money? I've seen something like that in the game, couldn't look much into it, because I don't enjoy upgrades with real money, I love to unlock with my in-game points. 

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

You purchased with real money? I've seen something like that in the game, couldn't look much into it, because I don't enjoy upgrades with real money, I love to unlock with my in-game points. 

I believe that the $15 was worth it for him to be willing to spend it on the Jaguar VGT SV. What's even the most expensive car in GT 7? 

9 minutes ago, Boblee said:

I believe that the $15 was worth it for him to be willing to spend it on the Jaguar VGT SV. What's even the most expensive car in GT 7? 

'Ford Mark IV Race Car '67 (4.6 Million Credits ($45)' is the most expensive car in GT 7 list of 420 cars. 

Edited by Justin11