Register Now
StaceyPowers

Games you had very high anticipation for that managed to beat your expectations?

1 minute ago, Justin11 said:

If you check, I uploaded another, check it out, that's the latest edition of the car in GT 7. 

I meant how much credit does it cost to purchase the Aston Martin DB3S 1953? 

8 minutes ago, Boblee said:

It's definitely expensive. If one's looking at purchasing it with real money, it should be costing around $75 for it. 

Yeah, it's not something you should go with real money, unless you have surplus to spend. Their are other diamond cars in the game which cost around 20m points, which is over $300 if you go for them.  

Edited by Justin11

25 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Yeah, it's not something you should go with real money, unless you have surplus to spend. Their are other diamond cars in the game which cost around 20m points, which is over $300 if you go for them.  

I can't wait to see a crazy gamer that's going to be willing to spend that amount of money on such cars. Something they can't get outside the game. 

8 minutes ago, Boblee said:

I can't wait to see a crazy gamer that's going to be willing to spend that amount of money on such cars. Something they can't get outside the game. 

Only the so-called rich can't just let go such amount of money for a virtual car, I wouldn't try that in anyway, unless I want to dash them, not now. 

21 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Only the so-called rich can't just let go such amount of money for a virtual car, I wouldn't try that in anyway, unless I want to dash them, not now. 

They don't view it as we do and it's why they are comfortable with doing such. Some of them spends over $2000 on games yearly. Isn't that insane? 

38 minutes ago, Boblee said:

They don't view it as we do and it's why they are comfortable with doing such. Some of them spends over $2000 on games yearly. Isn't that insane? 

Well if on average you buy 1 $60 game a month then $20 - $25 on in game purchases each month that's ~$1000 a year.  So I'd describe $2000 a year as a lot but not insane.

I would go with The Legend of Zelda : The Ocarina of Time. There was a major hype on the game and a lot expectations on it, even with the game being delayed on more than one occasion before it was released. When it eventually came out, it lived up to the expectations for me and even had it beat. 

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

Hmm, just as @Crazycrab explained, it isn't insane, their are plenty who has plenty and love to spend for whatever gives them happiness around video games. 

21 hours ago, Crazycrab said:

Well if on average you buy 1 $60 game a month then $20 - $25 on in game purchases each month that's ~$1000 a year.  So I'd describe $2000 a year as a lot but not insane.

Maybe I over exaggerated but it's cos I can't understand why they do that. Such amount is money only on games is too much for me to have an understanding with it. 

On 5/26/2022 at 2:21 PM, Crazycrab said:

Some gamers buy at least 3 to 5 of such games a year and still do the in game purchases on all of them. Some gamers dump in a lot of cash on games, no wonder the industry keeps getting bigger every day. 

17 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

Some gamers buy at least 3 to 5 of such games a year and still do the in game purchases on all of them. Some gamers dump in a lot of cash on games, no wonder the industry keeps getting bigger every day. 

Imagine and that should sum up to above $3000 - and $5000 spend on just video games in one year which they still get to repeat that the next year. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

Imagine and that should sum up to above $3000 - and $5000 spend on just video games in one year which they still get to repeat that the next year. 

And I go through hell to make barely $1000 a month and someone spends more than $3000 on games yearly. We need to address that in balance in our earnings.