Jump to content
Register Now
StaceyPowers

Games you had very high anticipation for that managed to beat your expectations?

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Boblee said:

How many credit does it cost to have it purchased? 🤔 

If you check, I uploaded another, check it out, that's the latest edition of the car in GT 7. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Justin11 said:

If you check, I uploaded another, check it out, that's the latest edition of the car in GT 7. 

I meant how much credit does it cost to purchase the Aston Martin DB3S 1953? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

5,000,000 points in the game 

It's definitely expensive. If one's looking at purchasing it with real money, it should be costing around $75 for it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Boblee said:

It's definitely expensive. If one's looking at purchasing it with real money, it should be costing around $75 for it. 

Yeah, it's not something you should go with real money, unless you have surplus to spend. Their are other diamond cars in the game which cost around 20m points, which is over $300 if you go for them.  

Edited by Justin11
Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Yeah, it's not something you should go with real money, unless you have surplus to spend. Their are other diamond cars in the game which cost around 20m points, which is over $300 if you go for them.  

I can't wait to see a crazy gamer that's going to be willing to spend that amount of money on such cars. Something they can't get outside the game. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Boblee said:

I can't wait to see a crazy gamer that's going to be willing to spend that amount of money on such cars. Something they can't get outside the game. 

Only the so-called rich can't just let go such amount of money for a virtual car, I wouldn't try that in anyway, unless I want to dash them, not now. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Only the so-called rich can't just let go such amount of money for a virtual car, I wouldn't try that in anyway, unless I want to dash them, not now. 

They don't view it as we do and it's why they are comfortable with doing such. Some of them spends over $2000 on games yearly. Isn't that insane? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, Boblee said:

They don't view it as we do and it's why they are comfortable with doing such. Some of them spends over $2000 on games yearly. Isn't that insane? 

 

Well if on average you buy 1 $60 game a month then $20 - $25 on in game purchases each month that's ~$1000 a year.  So I'd describe $2000 a year as a lot but not insane.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I would go with The Legend of Zelda : The Ocarina of Time. There was a major hype on the game and a lot expectations on it, even with the game being delayed on more than one occasion before it was released. When it eventually came out, it lived up to the expectations for me and even had it beat. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

They don't view it as we do and it's why they are comfortable with doing such. Some of them spends over $2000 on games yearly. Isn't that insane? 

Hmm, just as @Crazycrab explained, it isn't insane, their are plenty who has plenty and love to spend for whatever gives them happiness around video games. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, Crazycrab said:

 

Well if on average you buy 1 $60 game a month then $20 - $25 on in game purchases each month that's ~$1000 a year.  So I'd describe $2000 a year as a lot but not insane.

Maybe I over exaggerated but it's cos I can't understand why they do that. Such amount is money only on games is too much for me to have an understanding with it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/26/2022 at 2:21 PM, Crazycrab said:

 

Well if on average you buy 1 $60 game a month then $20 - $25 on in game purchases each month that's ~$1000 a year.  So I'd describe $2000 a year as a lot but not insane.

Some gamers buy at least 3 to 5 of such games a year and still do the in game purchases on all of them. Some gamers dump in a lot of cash on games, no wonder the industry keeps getting bigger every day. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

Some gamers buy at least 3 to 5 of such games a year and still do the in game purchases on all of them. Some gamers dump in a lot of cash on games, no wonder the industry keeps getting bigger every day. 

Imagine and that should sum up to above $3000 - and $5000 spend on just video games in one year which they still get to repeat that the next year. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

Imagine and that should sum up to above $3000 - and $5000 spend on just video games in one year which they still get to repeat that the next year. 

And I go through hell to make barely $1000 a month and someone spends more than $3000 on games yearly. We need to address that in balance in our earnings. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×
×
  • Create New...