Register Now
Cortyie

Games for two players

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

You're welcome mate. After make sure to tell us the one's that you later picked out. 

Sure! 😄 Now my fiance having a business trip, so I have to choose a new game for us on my own. Usually he was the initiator of trying games 🙂 

Edited by Cortyie

5 hours ago, Cortyie said:

Sure! 😄 Now my fiance having a business trip, so I have to choose a new game for us on my own. Usually he was the initiator of trying games 🙂 

You already have a lot to choose from. I have even picked out one game for myself from all the suggestions given by other gamers. 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

You already have a lot to choose from. I have even picked out one game for myself from all the suggestions given by other gamers. 

Which game were you able to pick out from the one's that were recommended? If it's something that interests me as well, I would look into getting it. 

I think I made my choice: we should try Unravel 2 (because I want to play something meditative together) and Haven - want to explore new planet. I think that the next time it is going to be The Dark Pictures Anthology series. Actually, so many games that you recommended, thank you!

Oh, I need to recommend something for you too - I haven't found anything about Trine. This game is awesome for two players - there you have to play for 3 characters to overcome the puzzles. Very exiting experience!

5 hours ago, Cortyie said:

I think I made my choice: we should try Unravel 2 (because I want to play something meditative together) and Haven - want to explore new planet. I think that the next time it is going to be The Dark Pictures Anthology series. Actually, so many games that you recommended, thank you!

Oh, I need to recommend something for you too - I haven't found anything about Trine. This game is awesome for two players - there you have to play for 3 characters to overcome the puzzles. Very exiting experience!

I had to look for the Trailer of the game in order to know exactly what the game is like. It looks good enough. 

On 5/12/2022 at 3:56 PM, Heatman said:

Which game were you able to pick out from the one's that were recommended? If it's something that interests me as well, I would look into getting it. 

I was able to choose TMNT Turtles in Time and Monopoly. I'm getting both of them during by next week latest, hopefully it's going to add more fun to my life. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

I was able to choose TMNT Turtles in Time and Monopoly. I'm getting both of them during by next week latest, hopefully it's going to add more fun to my life. 

I haven't played TMNT Turtles in Time and I'm not sure if I would be getting it even now. Monopoly is a good option too. 

10 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Racing like Monster Energy Super-cross, MGP, Asphalt, GT, etc. You can definitely enjoy playing with your partner or friend, very fun games to play. 

Rocket League would definitely be something extraordinary to try out in my opinion. My sister never liked games but she enjoyed it. 

On 5/13/2022 at 10:29 PM, Heatman said:

I haven't played TMNT Turtles in Time and I'm not sure if I would be getting it even now. Monopoly is a good option too. 

I have just started with Monopoly and I'm enjoying every bit of it. I will get into TMNT Turtles soon enough. 

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

I have just started with Monopoly and I'm enjoying every bit of it. I will get into TMNT Turtles soon enough. 

Haha, whenever i bring monopoly up as a videogame people give me this weird look but it's suprisingly well done. May i ask what version are you playing because there are atleast 3 different versions that i know off on xbox/ps4?

Also I'd advise you to hold off on TMNT for a while because Konami will be rereleasing their entire Tmnt back catalog as on big compilation called the cowubunga collection, you can check their page of what games will be released on it here. Well unless you wanna play them on an emulator, you get pretty much all the best tmnt in one big package.

While It doesen't have concrete release date,  this is a collection i may get on release date well the standard version that is.

15 hours ago, Boblee said:

That's very good to know that you are already playing Monopoly. I'm guessing you are playing it on your Playstation 4 right? 

On 5/14/2022 at 11:24 AM, Heatman said:

Rocket League would definitely be something extraordinary to try out in my opinion. My sister never liked games but she enjoyed it. 

Rocket league is an option of racing game, that has similar gameplay of soccer, I've played it in the past, so cool.