Register Now
Cortyie

Games for two players

I forgot to add one important game in my list, i was going to edit it into a previous post but i was too late and coulden't do it anymore :

It's the official game of tokyo 2020 yeah i know a licensed game but hear me out, it's the closest thing you're going to get to sonic and mario games on ps4/xbox and you know the fact it has sports that you barely see in other games makes it a good fit for local multiplayer. I've messed around with it on my own for a while and you know with a buddy on the couch the game should show it' full potential, the fact it's more arcade above simulation, makes it easy to pick and play by just anybody even younger gamers who are inexperienced can enjoy the game. It's a cheap game now i just checked on amazon as you can get it for about 12$.

On 5/17/2022 at 7:38 AM, Heatman said:

I asked my friend at work and he suggested Luigi's Mansion 3 and Little Big Planet. I'm not sure if anyone's played them? 

Little Big Planet is a series if your friend never mentioned it. I'm playing the 3rd edition of the game 

16 hours ago, Boblee said:

Little Big Planet is a series if your friend never mentioned it. I'm playing the 3rd edition of the game 

I never knew that Little Big Planet was a series made game. My friend never indicated that at all to me. Since you're playing the game already, what's the gameplay like? 

On 5/22/2022 at 5:20 PM, Justin11 said:

Since I don't have any one around me to play GT 7 together via two player mode, I'll switch my attention playing online MMO with fellow gamers, to test my experience if I'm improving or not. 

If you're into flight simulation games, you can get into playing AeroFly Flight Simulator or Battle of Britain 2: Wings of Victory. You wouldn't know when you'd get carried away with it. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

If you're into flight simulation games, you can get into playing AeroFly Flight Simulator or Battle of Britain 2: Wings of Victory. You wouldn't know when you'd get carried away with it. 

I never played any flight simulator game before, I'm hoping to get down with the fly simulator game, let me go check down with the options you made mentioned. 

On 5/5/2022 at 4:33 AM, Cortyie said:

Hello, players! I need a help. Me and my fiance have a Xbox Series X. We love spending time playing video games together, on the one couch. So we are looking for the games with split screen. 
We've tried playing games like It Takes Two, Brothers, A Way Out. Now we want to try something new together.

Thank you!

Cooking is one of my favorite hobbies. I cook for fun and not because I have the need to eat. This led me into seeking out for the cooking called Overcooked. At first, I didn't have any high expectations on the game but when I started playing it, I was shocked beyond my imagination with how challenging and thrilling the game can get. It's a game that you'll enjoy with no limitations with your woman especially if she enjoys cooking too. 

13 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I never played any flight simulator game before, I'm hoping to get down with the fly simulator game, let me go check down with the options you made mentioned. 

You will definitely love either of them. I played them and it was the best among many. 

10 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

Cooking is one of my favorite hobbies. I cook for fun and not because I have the need to eat. This led me into seeking out for the cooking called Overcooked. At first, I didn't have any high expectations on the game but when I started playing it, I was shocked beyond my imagination with how challenging and thrilling the game can get. It's a game that you'll enjoy with no limitations with your woman especially if she enjoys cooking too. 

I never got tired of playing that game Overcooked. There's an endless possibilities to what you can cook in the game. It's a fun game to be very honest. 

On 5/5/2022 at 4:33 AM, Cortyie said:

Hello, players! I need a help. Me and my fiance have a Xbox Series X. We love spending time playing video games together, on the one couch. So we are looking for the games with split screen. 
We've tried playing games like It Takes Two, Brothers, A Way Out. Now we want to try something new together.

Thank you!

You can actually go with sea of thieves , border lands or gear 5, these are really cool and interesting two player games you can play on your Xbox series X console. There are many more though which you can still explore.

1 hour ago, Aniekwe said:

My girlfriend loves Mortal Kombat and she's very good at playing it. You have to figure out what kind of games your partner loves to play, it's going to help you a lot in choosing. 

You have a good point mentioned here. It would even save you the stress of getting games that wouldn't even appeal to your partner. 

22 hours ago, Boblee said:

You have a good point mentioned here. It would even save you the stress of getting games that wouldn't even appeal to your partner. 

That's how I usually do it with my girlfriend. I had to find out the kind of games she's into especially when it comes genres. It makes it very easy for me to get games she would be thrilled to play.