Register Now
Cortyie

Games for two players

1 hour ago, Aniekwe said:

That's how I usually do it with my girlfriend. I had to find out the kind of games she's into especially when it comes genres. It makes it very easy for me to get games she would be thrilled to play. 

I'm going to start copying that from you, so thanks for making me see a light where it never occurred to me. I can only tell that my lady loves board games, now I have to find out more. 

On 5/24/2022 at 10:06 AM, Heatman said:

I never got tired of playing that game Overcooked. There's an endless possibilities to what you can cook in the game. It's a fun game to be very honest. 

It's why I would never get tired of playing Overcooked. Games that's gives me more room to explore and try out new things always have my heart. 

22 hours ago, Boblee said:

I'm going to start copying that from you, so thanks for making me see a light where it never occurred to me. I can only tell that my lady loves board games, now I have to find out more. 

You're very welcome to do that my friend, anything that helps you to get a better gaming experience with your partner is a good thing to do. 

2 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

You're very welcome to do that my friend, anything that helps you to get a better gaming experience with your partner is a good thing to do. 

I spoke to my babe about this last night and to my surprise, she gave me a game's name she's been dying to play but never said. It's Tearaway Unfolded. I'm getting the game for her next weekend she's coming over. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

I spoke to my babe about this last night and to my surprise, she gave me a game's name she's been dying to play but never said. It's Tearaway Unfolded. I'm getting the game for her next weekend she's coming over. 

It's an interesting adventure game which is an expanded remake of Tearaway in 2013. I bet that she's going to like it including you too. 

Dying Light 2 Co-op is pretty fun to play with you and your partner - that's if you guys are into horror/zombie-killing games. It's interesting the amount of strategies you both can pull off to kill the zombies with things like gas cannisters etc.

16 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

It's an interesting adventure game which is an expanded remake of Tearaway in 2013. I bet that she's going to like it including you too. 

One thing about my babe is that if she asks for a particular game, it means that she's done her research on it to know that it's worth playing. I'm going to get it for her at all cost.

On 5/5/2022 at 4:33 AM, Cortyie said:

Hello, players! I need a help. Me and my fiance have a Xbox Series X. We love spending time playing video games together, on the one couch. So we are looking for the games with split screen. 
We've tried playing games like It Takes Two, Brothers, A Way Out. Now we want to try something new together.

Thank you!

It Takes Two would have been my recommendation but you're already playing it, so that's out of the question. Overcooked and Haven would be other games to look into. I would go for Overcooked first. 

On 5/28/2022 at 5:16 PM, Dannyjax said:

I did enjoyed the game. It's graphics is a little bit different but it's not going to stop you from enjoying the game. 

59 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I did enjoyed the game. It's graphics is a little bit different but it's not going to stop you from enjoying the game. 

I have already purchased the game for her and we are most likely going to start playing it when she comes over for the weekend. 

On 5/29/2022 at 9:47 AM, Boblee said:

One thing about my babe is that if she asks for a particular game, it means that she's done her research on it to know that it's worth playing. I'm going to get it for her at all cost.

Then she knows exactly what she wants when it comes to games that she want to play. Some ladies are poor in that section when it comes to picking their games especially on consoles.