Register Now
The Blackangel

What was your first console?

What console was the first one you ever owned? My first one was a Colecovision. I played the hell out of it, but when the NES hit the western market, I was more or less done with it. Now I wish I had one. My favorite game on it was Ladybug. It's a bit of a Pac-Man knockoff. But I loved it.

So what was the first console you ever owned?

Mine was the NES, this was back in like the very late 90s 98/99 cant remember, so it wasnt exactly a brand new console, but I loved it, I remember it had a cartridge with Super Mario Bros plus Duck hunt, It also had Excite Bike, Starwars ep 4 , Tetris and Snake Rattle 'n' Roll (a very weird game that I dont hear from very often)

Christmas 1992 my parents gave me a sega megadrive with ayrton senna's super monaco gp 2, i still love that game to this day, toke me around 15 years before i got to beat it properly on master difficulty. Maybe once a year i play it on a rainy afternoon whenever i feel nostalgic. I feel lucky that i still own the system and my childhood games, the console still works fine and it has been modded since to play every region title and to play games at 60hz, i still use it as my primarly megadrive/genesis from time to time.

Edited by Yaramaki

18 hours ago, Justin11 said:

1992, wow, it's been a long while you came into gaming @Yaramaki. Which means you've been a console gamer 30 years ago. How old were you when your parents first bought you a console in 1992? 

Let's see i was 6 years and a half,  i turn 36 in 2 weeks, fuck stop making me feel old  😉

8 hours ago, Yaramaki said:

Let's see i was 6 years and a half,  i turn 36 in 2 weeks, fuck stop making me feel old  😉

Lol, you aren't old, you're a young man, it's cool going retrospective at times to catch-up with the old memorable feelings especially on games. 

On 5/7/2022 at 9:31 PM, Techno said:

It was the Wii, with that Go Diego Go game I once mentioned about. I never that much of a fan of it believe it or not.

I found this collection on eBay for $7.95 each with a discount of buy 3 and get 1 free. 

1505626859_images(54).jpeg.e67e81b701bda90e78ed46f0792f7ec8.jpeg

On 5/7/2022 at 2:22 PM, Heatman said:

Mine happened to be both Nintendo 360 and Sega Saturn. My uncle later gave me his Atari 2600. 

What is a Nintendo 360? Do you mean an N64?

On 5/7/2022 at 11:08 AM, Yaramaki said:

Let's see I was 6 years and a half, I turn 36 in 2 weeks, fuck stop making me feel old.😉

I'm 40. Quitcherbitchin. 😁

Edited by The Blackangel

On 5/7/2022 at 8:22 PM, Heatman said:

Mine happened to be both Nintendo 360 and Sega Saturn. My uncle later gave me his Atari 2600. 

This is yet another example of a post from you where you didn't care. There's no such thing as a "Nintendo 360". Seriously, did you you read that to yourself before you posted it? For what feels like the hundredth time, this isn't a race. Take some time and give a post some thought. Post like you give a damn.

22 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

What is a Nintendo 360? Do you mean an N64?

I'm 40. Quitcherbitchin. 😁

Like what the hell 😂... It was Nintendo 64 I was going to type in and thinking of the 360 of the Xbox and it was that part that got in there. So sorry about that. 

21 hours ago, Shagger said:

This is yet another example of a post from you where you didn't care. There's no such thing as a "Nintendo 360". Seriously, did you you read that to yourself before you posted it? For what feels like the hundredth time, this isn't a race. Take some time and give a post some thought. Post like you give a damn.

It wasn't intended mate. I mistook another number for it. Please don't bury me yet 🙏

Edited by Heatman

5 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Like what the hell 😂... It was Nintendo 64 I was going to type in and thinking of the 360 of the Xbox and it was that part that got in there. So sorry about that. 

It wasn't intended mate. I mistook another number of it. Please don't bury me yet 🙏

you keep saying you're sorry, but you keep doing. You just posted over 30 times in less that 45 minutes. How am I supposed to believe that you are paying any attention and posting with foresight and care at that kind of pace? If was to read those posts one by one, would they have had point? Would they all have a purpose? I warned you already on @m76 thread on NFT's and I'm telling you again. Starting taking this seriously or I'm going to start deleting posts.

Edited by Shagger

I used many, but my very very own console has to be PS2 that I own. PS2 was the first console I bought myself. I think I was around 6 years old I think. I did play on NES and whatnot back then while they are still around, then again I did not own the device. 

5 hours ago, Empire said:

I used many, but my very very own console has to be PS2 that I own. PS2 was the first console I bought myself. I think I was around 6 years old I think. I did play on NES and whatnot back then while they are still around, then again I did not own the device. 

My Playstation 2 was very hard for me to give away because of the kind of games that were available on the console unlike Playstation 3. I gave that away with so much ease.