Register Now
Reality vs Adventure

Gaming with 3 hands

How would gaming be if humans had 3 hands? Our controllers and gameplay utilizes two hand use. Would having 3 hands make a person more intelligent because they have a whole other arm to control? Would gaming be much more intelligent too to compensate for a more versatile brain? What kind of controller or functions would make use of a third hand? How will gaming change? Would it get more difficult and have more enemies to fight? What are some of your ideas how gaming can change with a third hand? 

I would guess that controllers would be wider since they could add more buttons to it that we could use. You would still have the thumbsticks and the other things on the left and right hand side. And then some additional buttons and controls in the middle for the third hand to use. Since most people would be used to 3 hands if they were born with it, I guess it wouldn't change much.

Rather, you can include one more hand, that means we can play as AI opponent and also control our own character or characters at same time. What's I mean is that, we don't need multiplayer games anymore or playing double player mode, we can do that all alone xD, with four hands. 

On 5/7/2022 at 12:15 PM, Empire said:

Gaming with missing fingers can be hard 😛 having three hands is like, So called Normal XD

Imagine an octopus 🐙 playing video games 😂... It would be a good sight to see. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Imagine an octopus 🐙 playing video games 😂... It would be a good sight to see. 

Actually, the octopus is an intelligent being. If they were given the chance of unfettered reproduction and safely free roam for hundreds of thousands of years, I have no doubt they would evolve into a species more intelligent than humans. 

On 5/10/2022 at 2:44 PM, The Blackangel said:

Where is this third hand growing from? Is it growing from the side, the chest, the back, etc? Also would it have left hand mobility or right hand mobility? These are things I need to know before I can say anything about how gaming could be.

I would say the chest and have center mobility, but that would be up to you. If it had center mobility then it would probably have two thumbs. 

3 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Great. The dream of every woman is to have arm pit smell between her tits.

Not if she's always wearing a good quality deodorant, the arm pit would smell nice always 😊

On topic, gaming with with three hands? Are we going to become robots then? Two hands ain't good enough now? 

10 hours ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

Actually, the octopus is an intelligent being. If they were given the chance of unfettered reproduction and safely free roam for hundreds of thousands of years, I have no doubt they would evolve into a species more intelligent than humans. 

They will end up attacking humans when they get more intelligent than us. That's something that I wouldn't like to see happen. They should be where they are and our 2 hands are more than enough.