Register Now
StaceyPowers

What are the least buggy open world games?

Almost every open world game I’ve played is extremely buggy. The only exception so far for me has been Red Dead Redemption, which I don’t think had even a single major glitch.

What are some other open world games that run very smoothly?

If "Bethesda" isn't written on the box, odds are you'll be OK. I found Horizon Zero Dawn to very polished at launched, but that didn't stop Guerrilla from making a lot of improvements anyway, and made those patches before starting work on the DLC. That is doing it right.

I also don't recall seeing anything major in the Gravity Rush games, a really underrated PS Vita and PS4 games I'd recommend. They have had a few stinkers, but honestly Ubisoft's open world games are usually OK as well, but be a little careful especially if is a recent release.

As much as I love Skyrim I have to admit it is a buggy mess, actually anything from Bethesda is basically the definition of a buggy open world. Horizon Zero Dawn is a good example that was already mentioned, the only bugs I encountered is when flowers appear in places where you cannot collect them. 

But to answer your question Red Dead Redemption 2 had only a few bugs and its a very huge game and Spiderman PS4 is also a very well made game.