Register Now
StaceyPowers

What video games are hardest to pull yourself away from to play a different game?

I play long video games on a rotating schedule from week to week. I notice some games are super addicting and just impossible to tear myself away from. Mass Effect was like this when I played it, and right now, it’s hard for me to put down The Outer Worlds.

What are some games like that for you?

Red Dead Redemption II

I can't seem to play anything else. I'm always on it. It's just about the only game I play. Hell I have it in 3 damn rooms of my house. PS4's in two of the rooms, and a PS5 in the other. This addiction is starting to get a bit scary if you ask me.

I always just go normal honestly. I dont have the time to suffer through higher difficulty levels and besides, no one actually cares.

I rather prefer games that don't have difficulty levels at all and make an actual effort to balance challenges properly. I dont mind if a game is challenging by nature and has no difficulty settings, in these cases, I often find that the good games will teach you how to play, I like that.

On 5/11/2022 at 6:13 PM, Justin11 said:

I really don't see myself dropping off from any Motor GP game, I've been playing the series made by Milestone in the last decade. I'll say, I'm obsessed with racing games not just with MGP. 

I was going to say that if it's not Motor GP for you, then I know that something is wrong. Motor GP is vehemently your favorite game. 

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

I was going to say that if it's not Motor GP for you, then I know that something is wrong. Motor GP is vehemently your favorite game. 

Naturally it's my number one game, I just love driving, that's the reason for my affection around the game. And currently I have the Motor GP 21, I'm enjoying the brands of motorcycles in the game, hoping to upgrade yo. 

26 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Naturally it's my number one game, I just love driving, that's the reason for my affection around the game. And currently I have the Motor GP 21, I'm enjoying the brands of motorcycles in the game, hoping to upgrade yo. 

And you have also added Monster Energy racing to it as well. They really have you clutched big time with such games. 

19 minutes ago, Heatman said:

And you have also added Monster Energy racing to it as well. They really have you clutched big time with such games. 

xD, they really got me clutched indeed friend. I live for racing games, and those ones from milestone have been the best pick for me long time, I'll continue enjoying my time with those motorcycle games. 

13 hours ago, Justin11 said:

xD, they really got me clutched indeed friend. I live for racing games, and those ones from milestone have been the best pick for me long time, I'll continue enjoying my time with those motorcycle games. 

As long as playing the games make you and you're playing in a healthy way, you shouldn't have anything to worry about. 

On 5/13/2022 at 10:04 PM, Justin11 said:

Yeah, that's very obvious with how you have carried the game with all your heart ever since I have known you.