Register Now
StaceyPowers

What video games are hardest to pull yourself away from to play a different game?

On 5/19/2022 at 11:19 PM, Justin11 said:

It's been a while I played FIFA, after the 2019 edition I bought on my PS3 last December. Now I'm crossing my hands looking for games like, Tiny Tina's wonderlands, Forspoken, S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2: Heart of Chornobyl,

Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin, Dying Light 2 Stay Human.  Note, most of this games aren't released yet, but I'm hopeful of playing them whenever I have the chance. 

If I'm going to add a game that's yet to be released today which if they come out all good, it would be very difficult for me to stop playing them, I'm very sure that God of War Ragnarok and Final Fantasy 16 is something that's going to swallow me all up. 

21 hours ago, Boblee said:

And you forgot to add giving most of your gaming time to Motor GP 😋. If I could love a game that way, I would look for a way to be a legend in it. 

Sure, most of my gaming time settles in for that motorcycle GP, it's been number one for some time now, when it comes to the most satisfying racing game series of all-time for me. 

How can I ever stop playing Mortal Kombat games especially Mortal Kombat 11? This game have eaten most of my gaming time like I'm being paid money to play it the way that I do. I can easily admit that I'm truly addicted to the game because the way I play it ain't normal at all. 

35 minutes ago, Icefrost said:

How can I ever stop playing Mortal Kombat games especially Mortal Kombat 11? This game have eaten most of my gaming time like I'm being paid money to play it the way that I do. I can easily admit that I'm truly addicted to the game because the way I play it ain't normal at all. 

I think that being more addicted to a particular game more than others is what the OP was actually trying to find out. So, yes it can be seen as an addiction the way thought of it.