Register Now
StaceyPowers

Times when you were attacked in games, but still felt like a murderer?

23 hours ago, Family sedan said:

Well in real life rally fans stand close to the racing surface.  The game is realistic in that regard.  I think that fans should stand at least ten or twenty feet back.  Its not like cars always handle perfectly.

Yeah, you're right about the distance fans/spectators should be away from the actual racing. In the video I watched on the rally above, they were too close and that's easily putting themselves at risk of being run over. It's now I understand why the game WRC 8 have the same designs. 

It's hard for the drivers.  I mean they want rally to have hard core fans ready to travel to the ends of the Earth for their series, but they also want everyone to return home to their loved ones at the end of the rally.  The problem is how do you build grandstands and not wreck the look of the scenery.

4 hours ago, Family sedan said:

It's hard for the drivers.  I mean they want rally to have hard core fans ready to travel to the ends of the Earth for their series, but they also want everyone to return home to their loved ones at the end of the rally.  The problem is how do you build grandstands and not wreck the look of the scenery.

9 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

Yeah, you're right about the distance fans/spectators should be away from the actual racing. In the video I watched on the rally above, they were too close and that's easily putting themselves at risk of being run over. It's now I understand why the game WRC 8 have the same designs. 

OK, that's it. I know I contributed towards this new tangent of discussion, but answering one single question is NOT an invite to derail the thread completely. And it certainly dose not ask ride this to spin out more irreverent posts.

Anyone who wants to continue to discuss real life rallying, do so in an an appropriate thread or through DM's please.

Edited by Shagger

When I played RDR2 there was a time when I got too engrossed in the shooting I actually shot a few other characters who were just unfortunate to be in the scene at the time,I wasn't attacked by them though, sometimes i go on a  shooting spree killing whosoever is in sight when I am playing some Games like call of duty , the last of us, GTA and the likes.

8 hours ago, Clasher said:

When I played RDR2 there was a time when I got too engrossed in the shooting I actually shot a few other characters who were just unfortunate to be in the scene at the time,I wasn't attacked by them though, sometimes i go on a  shooting spree killing whosoever is in sight when I am playing some Games like call of duty , the last of us, GTA and the likes.

The same kind of acts is carried out in Hitman series especially in Hitman 3. A peculiar one is where Agent had to drag all characters to a giant grape winery and with a push of button, crush all of them to death. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

The same kind of acts is carried out in Hitman series especially in Hitman 3. A peculiar one is where Agent had to drag all characters to a giant grape winery and with a push of button, crush all of them to death. 

I think I do a lot of random killing in GTA than any other game, back when I played GTA S.A I remember I once went off to beat up a dude because he was standing next to a really hot girl in GTA if you do know what they actually look like in the game. Lol