Register Now
StaceyPowers

What games have the most interesting items?

I kind of like the items display on Fortnite menu. The skins and other weapons looks good enough to me. Also, I can't leave out Ghost of Tsushima as well. 

Edited by Heatman

4 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Fortnite got enormous items, I never seen nor played any video game with much items than what we have at Fortnite. 

If you count the skins as an items, then League of Legends have more than what's on Fortnite. 

On 5/14/2022 at 7:41 AM, Heatman said:

If you count the skins as an items, then League of Legends have more than what's on Fortnite. 

Then, how many does League of Legends have when it comes to number of skins? 

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Then, how many does League of Legends have when it comes to number of skins? 

If I remembered correctly, it should be around 1320 skins or more. It must have been added more by now since when I last checked. 

18 hours ago, Heatman said:

If I remembered correctly, it should be around 1320 skins or more. It must have been added more by now since when I last checked. 

That's way too much for the League of Legends skin. I don't think either that, anyone can purchase 1/4 of those skins because money will be involved, which rill cost some tons of funds to get. 

On 5/18/2022 at 1:39 AM, Justin11 said:

That's way too much for the League of Legends skin. I don't think either that, anyone can purchase 1/4 of those skins because money will be involved, which rill cost some tons of funds to get. 

Even with the way Fortnite has been going with there collaboration with so many other franchise, they would surpass that number soon enough. 

17 hours ago, Heatman said:

Even with the way Fortnite has been going with there collaboration with so many other franchise, they would surpass that number soon enough. 

I hope so, because it's not too long the game came out and it has already achieved over 1200 skins, which means if the game last for a decade it will double it's current number of skins. 

On 5/21/2022 at 6:52 PM, Justin11 said:

I hope so, because it's not too long the game came out and it has already achieved over 1200 skins, which means if the game last for a decade it will double it's current number of skins. 

It's not only Skins that are important in Fortnite. There are other tools or even weapons as some would call them. They are quite very important in the course of playing the game. Take for instance, the Leviathan Axe. It's one powerful tool. 

20 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's not only Skins that are important in Fortnite. There are other tools or even weapons as some would call them. They are quite very important in the course of playing the game. Take for instance, the Leviathan Axe. It's one powerful tool. 

With what I've seen in the video, it is one hell of a powerful axe, it can help down enemies easily. But when everyone upgrades to powerful weapons like that, it becomes though, that's my Fortnite remains one of the toughest battle royale game up to date. 

8 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

With what I've seen in the video, it is one hell of a powerful axe, it can help down enemies easily. But when everyone upgrades to powerful weapons like that, it becomes though, that's my Fortnite remains one of the toughest battle royale game up to date. 

You can't be left when other players are getting the best weapons to aid their battles. If you don't upgrade, you would be vulnerable.