Register Now
DC

[Sponsored] MetaRace.io - breed horses, race & trade - virtually and in real life

MetaRace is an exciting decentralized app (dapp) which allows players to breed, train and race mechanical NFT horses in the metaverse. This is a play-to-earn (P2E) game running on the Caduceus blockchain.

362014125_IMG_3729(1).JPG.892a8953f45134ddbf23ec50230180d7.JPG

Not only can you buy and sell NFT horses, but you can also do the same with saddle cloths, jockey silks, bridles and more. You even can stake $Meta tokens if you want to run your own racecourse.

Naturally, along with racing your own horses, you can bet on horse races in the metaverse.

But what makes MetaRace even cooler is its connection to land-based horse racing. Oliver Cole of Whatcombe Racing is collaborating with MetaRace on this project. As a community, the players of MetaRace are also cooperating to buy a real racehorse that will be running in real-world events. As a member of the community, you can own a percentage stake in the horse as an NFT.

Join the MetaRace Discord for updates and send any other thoughts: https://discord.gg/metarace

Interested in advertising your brand on VGR Forum? Send us an email - advertise[@]vgr.com

I have never been a big fan of NFTs to be very honest but for a while now, they have putting a lot of effort into trying to convince gamers to take part in it but there is still a great objection on our part. Would it change sooner or later? Only time will tell. 

I have made how I personally feel about NFT's quite clear on this forum, so with all due respect to @DC who I know works hard to find good sponsors for the forum, I will not be participating in this. Even so, I know @DC would not have this sponsor on VGR if it wasn't legitimate, so I will offer due respect in kind and check out the game at the very least, and if it's fun to play then it's fun to play. I would encourage others to do the same. However, I would always advise caution with these things.

Sorry @DC, I'm out to.  I know you need sponsors to keep the website going, but I can't in good conscience get involved with something like this and will confirm I won't be checking it out.  Much like @Shagger I have made my feelings about NFT's and so called "play to earn" Blockchain games clear on other threads and, let's just say they are not favourable.  

Even if I did believe in NFT's and investments in the metaverse, their value has fallen through the bottom of barrel and it's just not a smart thing to invest one's money or time in.

I never really taken my time to play any NFT based games. I wouldn't condemn NFTs and Metaverse, the world is digitalized, and video games are becoming much more interesting with Metaverse. I've witnessed P2E games that are connected with NFTs as it's reward tokens. @DC I've joined their discord server, not yet approved, I'll see how it goes with the project before I say anything further, thank you. 

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I never really taken my time to play any NFT based games. I wouldn't condemn NFTs and Metaverse, the world is digitalized, and video games are becoming much more interesting with Metaverse. I've witnessed P2E games that are connected with NFTs as it's reward tokens. @DC I've joined their discord server, not yet approved, I'll see how it goes with the project before I say anything further, thank you. 

I'm not on Discord yet but I will try and do that because it's very obvious that it's a platform where I can get more updates on the project. I'm getting Discord now 😉

57 minutes ago, Boblee said:

I'm not on Discord yet but I will try and do that because it's very obvious that it's a platform where I can get more updates on the project. I'm getting Discord now 😉

I find that very hard to believe that a gamer isn't on Discord. Why if may ask? It was one of the first place I started making use of when I started gaming full time. I have already joined the Discord channel. 

Screenshot_20220510-090410.thumb.png.a7e8725b6eb38619dcef9914dd87e7f1.png

Like @Shagger and @Crazycrab I have to bow out of this as well. My feelings on NFT's are well known as also, so I couldn't support a game that promotes them and have any hope of self respect after, since I would be violating my own personal principles. To those here who are either indifferent or support NFT's, I wish you the best of luck. But I just can't support this whole craze.

Edited by The Blackangel

On 5/10/2022 at 8:03 AM, Boblee said:

It's good for you, I've been a discord user close to 18 months now. I tried to verify with this NFT gaming company, but unfortunately it hasn't been verified, I'll be trying it out again. 

10 hours ago, Justin11 said:

It's good for you, I've been a discord user close to 18 months now. I tried to verify with this NFT gaming company, but unfortunately it hasn't been verified, I'll be trying it out again. 

You do the verification yourself. It doesn't take more than a minute. Check for the Wick bot chat and write the word asked to write. It will be verified. 

On 5/10/2022 at 9:06 AM, Heatman said:

I find that very hard to believe that a gamer isn't on Discord. Why if may ask? It was one of the first place I started making use of when I started gaming full time. I have already joined the Discord channel. 

Screenshot_20220510-090410.thumb.png.a7e8725b6eb38619dcef9914dd87e7f1.png

I have finally downloaded Discord and probably by tomorrow, I should have everything set to join the channel. 

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

You do the verification yourself. It doesn't take more than a minute. Check for the Wick bot chat and write the word asked to write. It will be verified. 

I'll do it again when next I visit discord. I got frustrated trying to verify my entry, so I'll rest for now, later I'll get it verified per your guideline. 

5 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I'll do it again when next I visit discord. I got frustrated trying to verify my entry, so I'll rest for now, later I'll get it verified per your guideline. 

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

I hope it's that easy just like you explained here because I'm doing the verification today, they shouldn't make it difficult for users to join their channel.