Register Now
DC

[Sponsored] MetaRace.io - breed horses, race & trade - virtually and in real life

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

I hope it's that easy just like you explained here because I'm doing the verification today, they shouldn't make it difficult for users to join their channel. 

It's that easy, you can trust me on that. It didn't take me more than 2 minutes and I had mine completed. 

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

I've verified my account with the Meta-race Discord server. I've been welcomed too by the MEE bot there. I'll stay on, check on the information that will be shared in the discord server. 

I knew very well that if you had followed the instructions I gave you on how to get your account verified, it's not going be very difficult to do. Glad to have you on board. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

I knew very well that if you had followed the instructions I gave you on how to get your account verified, it's not going be very difficult to do. Glad to have you on board. 

Yes, I used your strategy dear, and it worked. Now I'm there now, let me see how it goes. 

The idea is quite cool and the concept of these play-to-earn games are nice as well. But if it's like the other PTE games where you have to invest quite a bit at the start to actually play the game, I would have to avoid it as well. I wonder if they will give away a free horse for people that sign up early when they open registration

12 hours ago, Darth said:

The idea is quite cool and the concept of these play-to-earn games are nice as well. But if it's like the other PTE games where you have to invest quite a bit at the start to actually play the game, I would have to avoid it as well. I wonder if they will give away a free horse for people that sign up early when they open registration

If they ask me to pay even as low as $1 to invest before playing the game, it's going out the window the next minute. 

On 5/13/2022 at 11:30 PM, Darth said:

I will like a free horse please. I think that I should go and drop it in Discord channel and see what others think. 

17 hours ago, Boblee said:

I will like a free horse please. I think that I should go and drop it in Discord channel and see what others think. 

In the general chat discussion, there been inquiries on when the game would be released, but it's not specific yet. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

In the general chat discussion, there been inquiries on when the game would be released, but it's not specific yet. 

I have been following up on all the chat discussions but I haven't picked up anything tangible yet and I'm beginning to think I'm wasting my time. 

On 5/15/2022 at 9:41 PM, Boblee said:

I have been following up on all the chat discussions but I haven't picked up anything tangible yet and I'm beginning to think I'm wasting my time. 

They talked about being able to avoid one crash that would have hit them hard if they had rushed the game. 

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

They talked about being able to avoid one crash that would have hit them hard if they had rushed the game. 

I caught up with that discussion. I think that was a good decision on their part and a big dodge on their part. If they had been affected by it, it would cause a lot of issues for them. What's the update with talks there now? I wasn't able to follow up with discussion all through yesterday. 

11 hours ago, Boblee said:

I caught up with that discussion. I think that was a good decision on their part and a big dodge on their part. If they had been affected by it, it would cause a lot of issues for them. What's the update with talks there now? I wasn't able to follow up with discussion all through yesterday. 

There isn't much in the general chat room for today. I think they are all out. Today is lady's night out 😂. I would even be getting out soon. Edited_20220518_204851.thumb.jpg.064f56072856f0c87c6dc556d199448a.jpg

I never gotten that much chance to get along with the conversation there, hopefully I'll get in with conversation at their discord server. At this point in time, I'm just occupied with lots of things running through my mind. I see something promising around their project, and I wish longevity to it and operating legitimately.