Register Now
DC

[Sponsored] MetaRace.io - breed horses, race & trade - virtually and in real life

10 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I never gotten that much chance to get along with the conversation there, hopefully I'll get in with conversation at their discord server. At this point in time, I'm just occupied with lots of things running through my mind. I see something promising around their project, and I wish longevity to it and operating legitimately. 

You see that human choice how it can be very ironical. Some people are wishing for the dead of NFTs and your wishing them longevity. Where does that leave us? 

It shows you that no matter how something is shaped in the world today, there will always be those who are in support and those against it. If it's what's going to stand, it would but if not, then it's going to fall through. 

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

You see that human choice how it can be very ironical. Some people are wishing for the dead of NFTs and your wishing them longevity. Where does that leave us? 

How will i wish someone's project bad luck? They established the project for monetary value, and they're running campaign to get it noticed by investors. I might not be an investor of NFTs, but it doesn't mean I'll wish them bad luck, when they're operating legitimately. 

2 hours ago, Justin11 said:

How will i wish someone's project bad luck? They established the project for monetary value, and they're running campaign to get it noticed by investors. I might not be an investor of NFTs, but it doesn't mean I'll wish them bad luck, when they're operating legitimately. 

If that's your opinion, it's good to know that but it's not the same thing to those that labeled it as scam. It's all down to what you want to invest into or what you don't want to invest in. For me, it's worth a try any day and time. 

25 minutes ago, Heatman said:

If that's your opinion, it's good to know that but it's not the same thing to those that labeled it as scam. It's all down to what you want to invest into or what you don't want to invest in. For me, it's worth a try any day and time. 

Yes bro, everyone got their reasons, I am a full-time crypto trader, but I wouldn't come here to discuss about crypto and NFTs because the forum isn't about them. 

2 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yes bro, everyone got their reasons, I am a full-time crypto trader, but I wouldn't come here to discuss about crypto and NFTs because the forum isn't about them. 

I believe that one is welcome to do so especially in threads that support such discussions on NFTs and cryptocurrency just like this one. It's even courtesy of the forum owner, so no one can penalize you talking about them here. 

47 minutes ago, Boblee said:

I believe that one is welcome to do so especially in threads that support such discussions on NFTs and cryptocurrency just like this one. It's even courtesy of the forum owner, so no one can penalize you talking about them here. 

That's great to hear, thanks for the quick clear up. It is understandable that this thread is related to NFTs, and NFTs are products of crypto currency, that means, no penalty for me discussing further about crypto and it's counterpart 'NFTs. 

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

I would still thread with caution because of my experience so far with the subject being discussed. Bitten once twice shy. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

I would still thread with caution because of my experience so far with the subject being discussed. Bitten once twice shy. 

Thanks, I will surely keep that in mind going forward. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

Update on what's going on in the Discord Channel 

They are working on cleaning up the Discord channel and optimizing the server for a better experience. I think that it's something good, the sooner it's done, the better. 

Edited_20220521_132641.thumb.jpg.1183cbef5419fe7cbc45003c8359b4e1.jpg

I believe that they are working on the update already because I have seen something new set up on the channel since 17th to today. They are doing a very good job. 

I was there last week during the beginning of last week, since then I never visited, upon that they've verified my account. I'll try visiting there to see if the changes they begged for have been implemented or not. 

On 5/9/2022 at 10:19 PM, Shagger said:

I have made how I personally feel about NFT's quite clear on this forum, so with all due respect to @DC who I know works hard to find good sponsors for the forum, I will not be participating in this. Even so, I know @DC would not have this sponsor on VGR if it wasn't legitimate, so I will offer due respect in kind and check out the game at the very least, and if it's fun to play then it's fun to play. I would encourage others to do the same. However, I would always advise caution with these things.

NFT'S is causing quite a stir over here and  a lot of people are trying to own one NFT or the other for an imaginary digital world. I haven't looked much into it but if anyone like the idea then I wouldn't desuade them, but as you rightly stated it is better to move with caution and get a better idea before investing whatsoever in it.

NFTs are not for me and there is no amount of publicity that would be done on it that's ever going to change my mind because I know better. I wonder why some people are so delusional to see what's looking them in the eye as a scam and waste of time. 

On 5/22/2022 at 1:02 AM, Justin11 said:

I was there last week during the beginning of last week, since then I never visited, upon that they've verified my account. I'll try visiting there to see if the changes they begged for have been implemented or not. 

I spend more time on Discord than I do with other chat messengers. It's simply because I'm more into gaming and most of my friends use Discord. It's helped with my being in contact with their channel more often.