Register Now
DC

[Sponsored] MetaRace.io - breed horses, race & trade - virtually and in real life

I don't care about what they are doing with NFTs. I'm not promoting neither am I backstabbing them. If anyone feels like taking them seriously, it's that person's business and I don't give a damn about it. 

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

I spend more time on Discord than I do with other chat messengers. It's simply because I'm more into gaming and most of my friends use Discord. It's helped with my being in contact with their channel more often. 

That's interesting to hear, discord is my alternative social media for Facebook, Twitter. When I don't want to be around those two, I can easily substitute them with discord, just because of gaming but also for crypto info, NFTs and more.  

16 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

I don't care about what they are doing with NFTs. I'm not promoting neither am I backstabbing them. If anyone feels like taking them seriously, it's that person's business and I don't give a damn about it. 

I know very well that it's not your business as you put it, but if you know more on it and have a friend who doesn't, you can save him from a pending mistake he's about to make by updating him. It's not going to cost you a thing. 

xD, we have mixed opinions on NFTs, yet many are capitalizing on this digital assets, and making reasonable amount of money from them. It is better to shut down on what we can't change, because NFTs will be around for years, I'm not promoting anyone at the moment. 

14 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's interesting to hear, discord is my alternative social media for Facebook, Twitter. When I don't want to be around those two, I can easily substitute them with discord, just because of gaming but also for crypto info, NFTs and more.  

I have seen a lot Cryptocurrency channels or server on Discord lately. I used to think they were more on Telegram but it seems like they have jumped ship to Discord. 

38 minutes ago, Boblee said:

I have seen a lot Cryptocurrency channels or server on Discord lately. I used to think they were more on Telegram but it seems like they have jumped ship to Discord. 

They're just everywhere mate, you should be careful with any space you joined there at discord, because most of them can be so ridiculous at the end, just to cun over your hard earned funds. 

18 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

They're just everywhere mate, you should be careful with any space you joined there at discord, because most of them can be so ridiculous at the end, just to cun over your hard earned funds. 

You don't have to worry about it. I haven't joined any of them but I'm sure that @Heatmanis a big fan. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

You don't have to worry about it. I haven't joined any of them but I'm sure that @Heatmanis a big fan. 

I'll be waiting for Heatman to reply here, to put an opinion if he's a big fan of that or he isn't. I joined lots them via telegram, but after lots of promises that turned fake, I quickly stayed off to use my time for something better mate. 

8 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

I know very well that it's not your business as you put it, but if you know more on it and have a friend who doesn't, you can save him from a pending mistake he's about to make by updating him. It's not going to cost you a thing. 

You have a solid point right there, I'm not going to argue that. I'm going to keep that in mind, if I feel that any of my friends needs that information, I'll give it to them even though I'm sure that most of them aren't fan of NFTs. 

You have a solid point right there, I'm not going to argue that. I'm going to keep that in mind, if I feel that any of my friends needs that information, I'll give it to them even though I'm sure that most of them aren't fan of NFTs. 

If you're very sure that most of them aren't fan of NFTs, then you have the job cut out for you. You have nothing much to worry about. 

19 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I'll be waiting for Heatman to reply here, to put an opinion if he's a big fan of that or he isn't. I joined lots them via telegram, but after lots of promises that turned fake, I quickly stayed off to use my time for something better mate. 

He's been very vocal about his involvement in cryptocurrency over the forum for a while. It's not a hidden something about him. 

6 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

If you're very sure that most of them aren't fan of NFTs, then you have the job cut out for you. You have nothing much to worry about. 

Yep, it was part of the reason why I said initially that I don't give a damn about what others feel about it. If they want to sink into it, they are my guest. 

Yep, it was part of the reason why I said initially that I don't give a damn about what others feel about it. If they want to sink into it, they are my guest. 

Haha, If you want to talk me, just talk me directly and stop running through the corners 😂. I'm a fan of NFTs, hopefully it won't end bad for me. 

On 5/26/2022 at 12:53 PM, Boblee said:

I spend more time on Discord than I do with other chat messengers. It's simply because I'm more into gaming and most of my friends use Discord. It's helped with my being in contact with their channel more often. 

I recently started using discord, I was the regular WhatsApp, Facebook , Instagram or Twitter guy. Ever since I have gotten so used to discord for conversing and staying in touch with friends that I ever did for any other social media platform.