Register Now
DC

[Sponsored] MetaRace.io - breed horses, race & trade - virtually and in real life

23 hours ago, Clasher said:

I recently started using discord, I was the regular WhatsApp, Facebook , Instagram or Twitter guy. Ever since I have gotten so used to discord for conversing and staying in touch with friends that I ever did for any other social media platform.

If you are the type of gamer that likes to get into talks with other games when they play, Discord is a nice option for you to make use of. I have been using it for years. 

On 5/30/2022 at 3:53 AM, killamch89 said:

This is quite an interesting project - there's nothing quite like raising an animal in-game and winning a race with it. I think it has to do with the amount of effort that you put into raising it well.

Yeah, it's not going to be an easy one but it's sure as hell going to be very interesting. 

On 5/30/2022 at 3:53 AM, killamch89 said:

This is quite an interesting project - there's nothing quite like raising an animal in-game and winning a race with it. I think it has to do with the amount of effort that you put into raising it well.

From the face of the project, it looks very good, and I wouldn't deny that but when they bring in their NFT practices, it's not going to matter much. 

On 5/29/2022 at 9:52 AM, Boblee said:

Haha, If you want to talk me, just talk me directly and stop running through the corners 😂. I'm a fan of NFTs, hopefully it won't end bad for me. 

I'm not actually trying to make you feel bad or anything but I'm just being real with myself on how I feel about the game. 

10 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

I'm not actually trying to make you feel bad or anything but I'm just being real with myself on how I feel about the game. 

I know that very well my friend, I was just making fun of you with that statement. Although, to some extent, your opinion have a very good point. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

I know that very well my friend, I was just making fun of you with that statement. Although, to some extent, your opinion have a very good point. 

It's all about being willing to take up the projet and the risks that's involved in it. If it ends up paying off, then you can enjoy yourself. 

15 hours ago, Boblee said:

If you are the type of gamer that likes to get into talks with other games when they play, Discord is a nice option for you to make use of. I have been using it for years. 

Yeah, it's not going to be an easy one but it's sure as hell going to be very interesting. 

Oh really, how many years exactly, because I only learnt about discord in 2020 and started using it as a mode of communication in 2021. I even thought it was created around that time.

1 hour ago, Aniekwe said:

It's all about being willing to take up the projet and the risks that's involved in it. If it ends up paying off, then you can enjoy yourself. 

Just like some are willing to take part in the MetaRace.io - breed horses, race & trade - virtually and in real life NFT game. I hope it's something they will benefit from in the future. 

Edited by Dannyjax

13 minutes ago, Dannyjax said:

Just like some are willing to take part in the MetaRace.io - breed horses, race & trade - virtually and in real life NFT game. I hope it's something they will benefit from in the future. 

I'm a very big fan of NFT and the game's project on MetaRace.io - breed horses, race & trade - virtually looks like it's something that they have planned well because of how talks have been going on their Discord channel for a while now. 

39 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I'm a very big fan of NFT and the game's project on MetaRace.io - breed horses, race & trade - virtually looks like it's something that they have planned well because of how talks have been going on their Discord channel for a while now. 

@Justin11or @Bobleementioned that in the past on this thread and also pointed out that you're good with Cryptocurrency too. I would just advise you thread with caution. 

3 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

@Justin11or @Bobleementioned that in the past on this thread and also pointed out that you're good with Cryptocurrency too. I would just advise you thread with caution. 

I will stick to any cryptocurrency talk on the new cryptocurrency thread I just saw created, so I can keep this topic on track. 

6 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

Yeah, the same thing can easily be said about NFTs as well because what happens in cryptocurrency can even be worst in it, so it's all about going in the right and with what you can afford to lose just in case. 

I don't invest in NFTs, I just want to be a creator of NFTs. Not at the moment, because I don't have that funds to freeze in order to make my NFT visible at the marketplace for people to see, if they'll pick interest in the NFT art. 

NFTs and crypto are similar, they're high risk investment, if you don't have the gut to take the risk, you shouldn't waste your time investing your hard earned money there. I've heard and saw so many news around NFTs, some calling it The New way to tokenize, digitalize your projects, and make money from it. It doesn't sound straight forward thou as the saying goes, it takes hard work, innovative mindset, and bravery to go into NFTs for profit. 

On 6/2/2022 at 10:15 PM, Head_Hunter said:

I don't invest in NFTs, I just want to be a creator of NFTs. Not at the moment, because I don't have that funds to freeze in order to make my NFT visible at the marketplace for people to see, if they'll pick interest in the NFT art. 

The one question you need to ask yourself would be how other NFT creators are doing with their projects before you jump into it. If they are doing well and you understand how it works, then you can do it.