Register Now
DC

[Sponsored] MetaRace.io - breed horses, race & trade - virtually and in real life

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

NFTs and crypto are similar, they're high risk investment, if you don't have the gut to take the risk, you shouldn't waste your time investing your hard earned money there. I've heard and saw so many news around NFTs, some calling it The New way to tokenize, digitalize your projects, and make money from it. It doesn't sound straight forward thou as the saying goes, it takes hard work, innovative mindset, and bravery to go into NFTs for profit. 

At least in this game MetaRace.io - breed horses, race & trade, it's not going to be something that's going to ask for our blind investment in it, otherwise most people will pull out. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

At least in this game MetaRace.io - breed horses, race & trade, it's not going to be something that's going to ask for our blind investment in it, otherwise most people will pull out. 

What's the latest update they have on the game's Discord channel? Anything offline yet? 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

I wouldn't think thou everything in MetaRace.io gonna be free to earn. At some point you'll be required to purchase some items to enable you earn higher. 

21 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

What's the latest update they have on the game's Discord channel? Anything offline yet? 

I'm going to check in on the channel tomorrow and see what they have for us for the week. I will update you afterwards. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

I'm going to check in on the channel tomorrow and see what they have for us for the week. I will update you afterwards. 

I will be looking forward to the update and I hope they have something good for you lot that are intrigued by the game project. 

On 6/2/2022 at 1:15 PM, Head_Hunter said:

I don't invest in NFTs, I just want to be a creator of NFTs. Not at the moment, because I don't have that funds to freeze in order to make my NFT visible at the marketplace for people to see, if they'll pick interest in the NFT art. 

What kinds of nfts do u want to make?

On 6/3/2022 at 11:20 PM, Justin11 said:

NFTs and crypto are similar, they're high risk investment, if you don't have the gut to take the risk, you shouldn't waste your time investing your hard earned money there. I've heard and saw so many news around NFTs, some calling it The New way to tokenize, digitalize your projects, and make money from it. It doesn't sound straight forward thou as the saying goes, it takes hard work, innovative mindset, and bravery to go into NFTs for profit. 

sounds 2 risky 2 invest but fun 2 play a game like this one.

On 5/19/2022 at 10:51 AM, Justin11 said:

Yes bro, everyone got their reasons, I am a full-time crypto trader, but I wouldn't come here to discuss about crypto and NFTs because the forum isn't about them. 

You trade cryptocurrencies for a living?

And I would say this forum isn't about crypto and NFTs, but sometimes there are some overlaps with gaming, like the MetaRace game in this thread.

On 5/29/2022 at 6:53 PM, killamch89 said:

This is quite an interesting project - there's nothing quite like raising an animal in-game and winning a race with it. I think it has to do with the amount of effort that you put into raising it well.

I share a lot of peoples' environmental concerns regarding NFTs and crypto, though I know that ETH, for example, should soon be much more eco-friendly. Regardless, I think MetaRace sounds like a lot of fun! Do you think you will give it a try?

On 5/19/2022 at 1:54 AM, Boblee said:

You see that human choice how it can be very ironical. Some people are wishing for the dead of NFTs and your wishing them longevity. Where does that leave us? 

I think much of NFTs and crypto as they stand now have some serious problems, but I also think the technology is evolving rapidly, and soon will be more eco-friendly. There are also a lot of potential practical applications for NFTs. 

12 hours ago, StaceyPowers said:

You trade cryptocurrencies for a living?

And I would say this forum isn't about crypto and NFTs, but sometimes there are some overlaps with gaming, like the MetaRace game in this thread.

Yes, I trade crypto for a living, but I wouldn't come here to talk about crypto currency all the time, I respect the forum, it's a gaming forum. Just that this thread represents NFTs, and NFTs are products of crypto. You play games in this Metarace project and earn crypto or NFT reward for your time. 

On 6/4/2022 at 8:20 AM, Justin11 said:

You've broken it down perfectly, i have a couple of friends into NFT's and have made some good profits from it, though I'm not still convinced to start NFT but anyone who wants to should make proper inquiries and study into it.

1 hour ago, Clasher said:

You've broken it down perfectly, i have a couple of friends into NFT's and have made some good profits from it, though I'm not still convinced to start NFT but anyone who wants to should make proper inquiries and study into it.

Yeah, it shouldn't be rushed though, so it wouldn't throw the user out on a big loss. Inexperienced isn't an excuse, we should be well equipped to take on NFTs, it is volatile too just as it's counterpart 'crypto. 

3 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yeah, it shouldn't be rushed though, so it wouldn't throw the user out on a big loss. Inexperienced isn't an excuse, we should be well equipped to take on NFTs, it is volatile too just as it's counterpart 'crypto. 

Seems you know much about NFT'S and crypto currency, I wanted to go into Crypto currency a few months ago but I changed my mind half way. And now with NFT'S and the kind of attention it is gathering I am considering learning more about it, even if I don't invest in it just for the knowledge sake.

40 minutes ago, Clasher said:

Seems you know much about NFT'S and crypto currency, I wanted to go into Crypto currency a few months ago but I changed my mind half way. And now with NFT'S and the kind of attention it is gathering I am considering learning more about it, even if I don't invest in it just for the knowledge sake.

I won't guarantee you that I'm an expert around cryptocurrency. I trade as my strength can take me to. I am still learning, trying to be an expert, I don't depend my life on crypto, I only trade when I have extra funds to risk. I play some crypto rewarding games, and also NFT rewarding games just as Meta-race is operating. 

On 6/8/2022 at 4:15 PM, Clasher said:

We do have a Cryptocurrency thread for this topic right here. You guys can discuss it there but if you want to get started in Crypto, Bitcointalk is one of the oldest and most reliable places to start. You can find detailed explanations on Cryptocurrency. That's how I became somewhat knowledgeable of Crypto.

14 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

We do have a Cryptocurrency thread for this topic right here. You guys can discuss it there but if you want to get started in Crypto, Bitcointalk is one of the oldest and most reliable places to start. You can find detailed explanations on Cryptocurrency. That's how I became somewhat knowledgeable of Crypto.

Thanks mate for the incite. 

I would check it out now.