Register Now
Reality vs Adventure

Assassin's Creed Valhalla is a broken game

I am a big fan of the Assassins Creed games and I have come to the point where I think Valhalla is a broken game. A year ago I had 150 hours accumulated of gameplay and lost it all through corruption. I tried again and racked up hours not to play the game but to get opals to buy gear. I've been doing that for a while. More than a year now. My reasoning is to finish other Creed games. So I've been flirting with Valhalla in a sense. So this spring the Ostara festival happened. My main save game got bugs in it now and ruins the experience. I'm sure Ubisoft can correct it with an update. But that's the problem. EVERYTIME YOU HAVE A SEASON EVENT YOU FUCK UP THE GAME. Now I look back on how my 150 hours of play were corrupted. It was right after an event. And every time there is an event the game downloads an update. Every fucking time the update fucks the game up. Either stop the events or stop making games. You don't even care to make any future games without mandatory internet with your Infinity future game. You don't know what you are doing anymore. You are over your fucking heads. Fuck You Too. Valhalla is a broken game. I have no more trust in my saves. And every time you force us into an updated event you fuck it up. I'm tired of it. I can't even play Valhalla anymore. Immersion is broken. Game is broken. 

Then Ubisoft should take into caution and improve on the game, I hate it when a gamer expresses frustration over a game he or she spent money on. $50-$99 spent for a game doesn't supposed to be marred all over with bugs/glitches all over. 

I read in the Ubisoft blog they are looking into the problems from this latest event. Still not fixed though and event is over. I can't even fast travel anymore which means I can't access other maps in the game. That's a game breaker. And it's like that for two of my saves which means I have an older save that works fine, but it's like starting all over. Screw that. 

On 5/13/2022 at 11:35 AM, Reality vs Adventure said:

I read in the Ubisoft blog they are looking into the problems from this latest event. Still not fixed though and event is over. I can't even fast travel anymore which means I can't access other maps in the game. That's a game breaker. And it's like that for two of my saves which means I have an older save that works fine, but it's like starting all over. Screw that. 

Ubisoft is really falling into depth that's going to be very difficult for them to get out from if they are not getting solutions sooner. 

On 5/11/2022 at 12:24 PM, Justin11 said:

Then Ubisoft should take into caution and improve on the game, I hate it when a gamer expresses frustration over a game he or she spent money on. $50-$99 spent for a game doesn't supposed to be marred all over with bugs/glitches all over. 

Good luck with that one - you'll have as much luck with that as them fixing Ghost Recon Breakpoint...

38 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

Good luck with that one - you'll have as much luck with that as them fixing Ghost Recon Breakpoint...

I never taken my time to experience about Ghost Recon Breakpoint. Can you narrow it down for me to learn about the game? 

They had an update which fixed my problem with being able to fast travel on my save files. But now Reda's Shop doesn't work. Anyone else have problems with Reda's Shop? I can do quests to earn opals, but I can't access Reda's daily/weekly items to spend any opals. Others are having this problem too I read on Ubisoft forum. Last reply was a month ago, so I guess it's not going to get fixed. What a bummer for that game. I know it's just a bonus feature to get stuff from the shop, but that just finalizes my hate for the game. As far as I know everything else works for now, till the next update screws something up again. They have updates like every month. They really need to stop. I should have bought this game 3 years old. 

On 7/4/2022 at 7:03 PM, Reality vs Adventure said:

They had an update which fixed my problem with being able to fast travel on my save files. But now Reda's Shop doesn't work. Anyone else have problems with Reda's Shop? I can do quests to earn opals, but I can't access Reda's daily/weekly items to spend any opals. Others are having this problem too I read on Ubisoft forum. Last reply was a month ago, so I guess it's not going to get fixed. What a bummer for that game. I know it's just a bonus feature to get stuff from the shop, but that just finalizes my hate for the game. As far as I know everything else works for now, till the next update screws something up again. They have updates like every month. They really need to stop. I should have bought this game 3 years old. 

It now seems like for every new update which was meant to fix a certain bug or glitch is always accompanied with another annoying bug.

Why can't Ubisoft just get things right for once , I still have my Assassin's Creed IV black flag limited edition for ps4.

I haven't played any of the recent AC games. Last game I did play I think was Syndicate and I think I loaded up Unity at one point to try out, but never got to it. I have Origins I believe, but still haven't played it. Bought it like a year or so ago on Xbox and haven't loaded it up once yet. I kinda want to get Valhalla, but I I'm just tired of playing the series. I feel like they rarely change enough to keep me invested. It's why I jumped ship after Syndicate. Even though from what I played of Syndicate, it was fun. 

Most AC games are a broken mess at times. I've encountered glitches and problems in every game I played in the series.