Register Now
The Blackangel

Why Does 40% Of Gen Z Identify as LGBT?

People like him have fallen into an obsession of homophobia and they use this exact talking point to praise dictatorial leaders who they think are strong. All these culture wars from republicans are for only one purpose, to demonize their opponents and try to get in good grace with religious groups. Cause we all know religious people are the only righteous ones in existence, right? (SARCASM). Every holiday, republicans go on offense how liberals try to take it all away. Republicans cuddle the American flag in one hand and the confederate flag in the other while trying to overthrow an election with their brothers next to them holding Nazi symbols. Their actions speak for itself. Every law they pass is a direct attack on people of color and the LGBTQ community. 

As far as the survey goes, people can lie in surveys; surveys can be biased; and the baby boomer generation, every generation for that matter, has their share of LGBTQ but the baby boomers grew up in an age where they have to be closet gays. Conversatives think they are the population of heterosexuals but you can never tell. 

Russia for example, is the epitome of how republicans want this country to be like. Russia has cracked down on the LGBTQ community. Transgender people aren't allowed to drive in that country. They have passed the 'gay propaganda' laws. They have tv shows demonizing gays. At the same time, in such a masculine society, there is allegations that Russian soldiers in Ukraine are raping grown men and boys, including women and girls. So a country that is hell bent on punishing the LGBTQ and pro masculinity are raping grown men and boys? Is gay jail rape a masculine endeavor to the far right wingers too? 

So let's not get caught up in any extremism. Republicans have their equal share of gays who most likely are closet gays. Toxic masculinity is not good and treating your 4 year old boy as a girl is not good. As far as that goes, we can't reach too far into it because we don't know their personal story. Was it fun and games? Or something else? When I was a kid me and my sister raided our mom's makeup and painted each other lol. So fucking what. I would still beat the hell out of most kids in my neighborhood and in school for that matter. I got kicked out of first grade for kicking everyone's ass all the time. I was a bully when I was younger. I even hit girls too. I even attacked grown ups and run off. I just didn't care. Me and my friends played dodge ball using knives to throw. Then I grew up. I embrace my femininity now. I'm not afraid to be one with nature and that whole thing. At the same time I am willing to defend my country if there is a call for arms. I will protect those that are in need. That's masculine enough as far as I'm concerned. There are far too many grown males who need to grow up. You can't call yourself a man just because you have a job, money, degree, and a family while throwing tantrums on planes for having to wear a mask. And that is one example of many that I can go into. Long story short, grow the fuck up republicans!!!

I have a couple other points to make about false masculinity and the so called strong man. Take a look at the Neanderthals who were much stronger than homo sapiens. But we are alive today because we were more intelligent. The physical strength didn't prevent the Neanderthals from going extinct. 

Spartans supposedly has a myth where they would weed out weak boys and train the rest to be strong as hell. Where are the Spartans today? Why don't they have their own country and empire? You get the point. Toxic masculinity is a recipe for failure. Nothing good comes out of it, except for abuse and violence.

You can't brainwash the testosterone out of males. If you are so concerned about losing testosterone levels, then protest and complain to the food manufacturing companies that packages food in plastic containers. Because that plastic is full of estrogens that leak into the food. And that includes bottled water. So get off your manly asses and complain to them. What's wrong? Don't want to piss off the corporations? Huh? The industries leaking estrogens into the food? They get the green light, so you instead attack the gay community? Fuck you bigots. Straight up. You homophobes are idiots. 

On 5/12/2022 at 8:44 AM, Reality vs Adventure said:

People like him have fallen into an obsession of homophobia and they use this exact talking point to praise dictatorial leaders who they think are strong. All these culture wars from republicans are for only one purpose, to demonize their opponents and try to get in good grace with religious groups. Cause we all know religious people are the only righteous ones in existence, right? (SARCASM). Every holiday, republicans go on offense how liberals try to take it all away. Republicans cuddle the American flag in one hand and the confederate flag in the other while trying to overthrow an election with their brothers next to them holding Nazi symbols. Their actions speak for itself. Every law they pass is a direct attack on people of color and the LGBTQ community. 

As far as the survey goes, people can lie in surveys; surveys can be biased; and the baby boomer generation, every generation for that matter, has their share of LGBTQ but the baby boomers grew up in an age where they have to be closet gays. Conversatives think they are the population of heterosexuals but you can never tell. 

Russia for example, is the epitome of how republicans want this country to be like. Russia has cracked down on the LGBTQ community. Transgender people aren't allowed to drive in that country. They have passed the 'gay propaganda' laws. They have tv shows demonizing gays. At the same time, in such a masculine society, there is allegations that Russian soldiers in Ukraine are raping grown men and boys, including women and girls. So a country that is hell bent on punishing the LGBTQ and pro masculinity are raping grown men and boys? Is gay jail rape a masculine endeavor to the far right wingers too? 

So let's not get caught up in any extremism. Republicans have their equal share of gays who most likely are closet gays. Toxic masculinity is not good and treating your 4 year old boy as a girl is not good. As far as that goes, we can't reach too far into it because we don't know their personal story. Was it fun and games? Or something else? When I was a kid me and my sister raided our mom's makeup and painted each other lol. So fucking what. I would still beat the hell out of most kids in my neighborhood and in school for that matter. I got kicked out of first grade for kicking everyone's ass all the time. I was a bully when I was younger. I even hit girls too. I even attacked grown ups and run off. I just didn't care. Me and my friends played dodge ball using knives to throw. Then I grew up. I embrace my femininity now. I'm not afraid to be one with nature and that whole thing. At the same time I am willing to defend my country if there is a call for arms. I will protect those that are in need. That's masculine enough as far as I'm concerned. There are far too many grown males who need to grow up. You can't call yourself a man just because you have a job, money, degree, and a family while throwing tantrums on planes for having to wear a mask. And that is one example of many that I can go into. Long story short, grow the fuck up republicans!!!

I have a couple other points to make about false masculinity and the so called strong man. Take a look at the Neanderthals who were much stronger than homo sapiens. But we are alive today because we were more intelligent. The physical strength didn't prevent the Neanderthals from going extinct. 

Spartans supposedly has a myth where they would weed out weak boys and train the rest to be strong as hell. Where are the Spartans today? Why don't they have their own country and empire? You get the point. Toxic masculinity is a recipe for failure. Nothing good comes out of it, except for abuse and violence.

You can't brainwash the testosterone out of males. If you are so concerned about losing testosterone levels, then protest and complain to the food manufacturing companies that packages food in plastic containers. Because that plastic is full of estrogens that leak into the food. And that includes bottled water. So get off your manly asses and complain to them. What's wrong? Don't want to piss off the corporations? Huh? The industries leaking estrogens into the food? They get the green light, so you instead attack the gay community? Fuck you bigots. Straight up. You homophobes are idiots. 

Boy would I love to debate a person like you on LIVE radio. What in the world even IS "toxic masculinity"? Do you understanding that when males testosterone is at peak levels that this is basically what leftists would refer to as "toxic masculinity"? It's called being a male.

Are you aware of the chemical compounds that are in food and water in the United States that can potentially reduce testosterone in males? Do you know what those compounds are and what they do? Honest question, brother; I am sincerely not trolling you.

For the record I am more of a Pragmatist; or a Republican-Pragmatist, to be specific -- and all that means is a practical Republican, as opposed to one who governs their thinking, views or daily life through a theoretical lens of ideals or Christian beliefs. Estrogen mimickers all throughout the plastics in the United States, from a practical perspective, whether you are left or right, is a bad thing -- NOT a good thing. There's no other way to spin it.

Your Spartan question is kind of an interesting one, but could have a complex answer that I won't get in to right now. But it's possible there could actually be the opposite in some modern societies. Meaning: The genetically strong warrior breed could theoretically be identified earlier and then basically nerfed in various ways. You can take the most dangerous Spartan warriors of their origianl era and have some tyrannical lunatic drip feed them estrogen in their good every day and before you know it they would have low testosterone, motivation, and would mimmick female in some ways.

5 hours ago, ForwardSlashDownPoke said:

More people are identifying as LGBTQ because it is likely an intentional push (via the media machine and their cohorts) by the left. I don't watch any Matt Walsh, but I would imagine he is probably pointing out Captain Obvious type stuff, whether people want to hear it or not.

That's ridiculous. More people come out these days because the human race (or at most of us) know better than we used to and understand that's it's perfectly normal and aren't threatened by the fact it's more accepted. That's the "Captain Obvious" part. There's no agenda, there's no conspiracy, just people living thier lives in a way that doesn't hurt you, so either join us in the 21st century or get left behind.

Edited by Shagger

9 hours ago, Shagger said:

That's ridiculous. More people come out these days because the human race (or at most of us) know better than we used to and understand that's it's perfectly normal and aren't threatened by the fact it's more accepted. That's the "Captain Obvious" part. There's no agenda, there's no conspiracy, just people living thier lives in a way that doesn't hurt you, so either join us in the 21st century or get left behind.

It's not ridiculous it all; in fact: it's a pretty normal and basic conquering tactic that goes back literally centuries if not thousands of years to get warriors and men to learn musical instruments and the arts of femininity so that when the population in which they dwell is abused by authoritarian regimes, the men do not resist the abuse.

I've mentioned in other topics how human beings can have their minds "erased", or fractured, and then have a new personality sort of implanted via MK Ultra (CIA Mind Control) techniques; and more and more people aren't simply waking up one day and "deciding" that they are queer, or a 3 year old boy "deciding" he is a female one day. This stuff is factually being pushed onto the populace, although its debatable how much and to what extent the content is being pushed. 

Even just last night I looked at right wing journalist Andy Ngo's Twitter and there was a fairly outrageous display of full grown men in drag queen strip tease dance shows having a large drag event where they were teaching literally children how to give the drag people tips like a stripper, and antifa were guarding the event with an armed militia with AR-15's, etc. Is this country serious about this stuff? That is pure decadence at its finest, and if and when the country collapses, don't say you weren't warned because the moral decline and the decadence comes before the collapse. 

The big lie is that you are being sold some sort of ridiculous "progress", when in fact humanity has likely already gone through various phases of a build up to high levels of technological achievement only to face a great catastrophe (whether it is natural or planned); and then they have to restart everything again. Also known as the great reset and very similar to how there were actually 5 versions of "NEO" before the one in the original Matrix trilogies.

Yes, there are conspiracies. And yes there are conspiracies all the time. I study law and conspiracies happen on the daily. All a "conspiracy" is, is when 2 or more people collude in order to commit a crime -- similar in a way to contract law. Yes, yes, yes there are "conspiracies" -- but the various intelligence agencies have convinced people that there's no such thing as a conspiracy and what a ridiculous idea the notion is.

ANTIFA plots conspiracies in writing right on Twitter on a constant basis. This is an uncontested fact.

Some of my knowledge is also well ahead of the 21st century, which would technically make me ahead of you; so good luck with that one. Trying to prop up a society that is going to a very GENERALIZED and cookie cutter process of collapse via decadence and moral decline is not some sort of way of traveling into the future. This awesome 21st century future you're bragging about is going to feature your local neighborhood lemings in bread lines after the collapse while things head towards a banana Republic like Venezuela. And chili dogs will, of course, be 200,000 dollars a piece, but since we are dealing with the grand "future" of humanity -- inflation will be so downright spectacular and wonderful in the 21st century version of America that chili dogs will increase in price by the hour (just like they do in Venezuela as of August 29th, 2022). And if you don't like chili dogs being 17 billion dollars, or whatever form of currency they have after a collapse, then snitches will rat you out as an enemy of the state and a person will likely be placed on the terrorist watch list.

Edited by ForwardSlashDownPoke

13 minutes ago, ForwardSlashDownPoke said:

It's not ridiculous it all; in fact: it's a pretty normal and basic conquering tactic that goes back literally centuries if not thousands of years to get warriors and men to learn musical instruments and the arts of femininity so that when the population in which they dwell is abused by authoritarian regimes, the men do not resist the abuse.

I've mentioned in other topics how human beings can have their minds "erased", or fractured, and then have a new personality sort of implanted via MK Ultra (CIA Mind Control) techniques; and more and more people aren't simply waking up one day and "deciding" that they are queer, or a 3 year old boy "deciding" he is a female one day. This stuff is factually being pushed onto the populace, although its debatable how much and to what extent the content is being pushed. 

Even just last night I looked at right wing journalist Andy Ngo's Twitter and there was a fairly outrageous display of full grown men in drag queen strip tease dance shows having a large drag event where they were teaching literally children how to give the drag people tips like a stripper, and antifa were guarding the event with an armed militia with AR-15's, etc. Is this country serious about this stuff? That is pure decadence at its finest, and if and when the country collapses, don't say you weren't warned because the moral decline and the decadence comes before the collapse. 

The big lie is that you are being sold some sort of ridiculous "progress", when in fact humanity has likely already gone through various phases of a build up to high levels of technological achievement only to face a great catastrophe (whether it is natural or planned); and then they have to restart everything again. Also known as the great reset and very similar to how there were actually 5 versions of "NEO" before the one in the original Matrix trilogies.

Yes, there are conspiracies. And yes there are conspiracies all the time. I study law and conspiracies happen on the daily. All a "conspiracy" is, is when 2 or more people collude in order to commit a crime -- similar in a way to contract law. Yes, yes, yes there are "conspiracies" -- but the various intelligence agencies have convinced people that there's no such thing as a conspiracy and what a ridiculous idea the notion is.

ANTIFA plots conspiracies in writing right on Twitter on a constant basis. This is an uncontested fact.

Some of my knowledge is also well ahead of the 21st century, which would technically make me ahead of you; so good luck with that one. Trying to prop up a society that is going to a very GENERALIZED and cookie cutter process of collapse via decadence and moral decline is not some sort of way of traveling into the future. This awesome 21st century future you're bragging about is going to feature your local neighborhood lemings in bread lines after the collapse while things head towards a banana Republic like Venezuela. And chili dogs will, of course, be 200,000 dollars a piece, but since we are dealing with the grand "future" of humanity -- inflation will be so downright spectacular and wonderful in the 21st century version of America that chili dogs will increase in price by the hour (just like they do in Venezuela as of August 29th, 2022). And if you don't like chili dogs being 17 billion dollars, or whatever form of currency they have after a collapse, then snitches will rat you out as an enemy of the state and a person will likely be placed on the terrorist watch list.

I could care less about your conspiracy theory's. Gay people exist, and if you can't handle that reality, find your own way to deal with it. One think I won't allow though is homophobia on the boards. There are people (including staff members) who grace these threads who are on the spectrum, but even if there weren't, hate has no place here. Consider yourself warned.

Edited by Shagger

3 hours ago, Shagger said:

I could care less about your conspiracy theory's. Gay people exist, and if you can't handle that reality, find your own way to deal it. One think I won't allow though is homophobia on the boards. There are people (including staff members) who grace these threads who are on the spectrum, but even if there weren't hate has no place here. Consider yourself warned.

Dude I could care less about your theories as well. I posted facts about conspiracies. You aren't trained in law; you're a video game forum moderator. I just posted facts about a recent "conspiracy" that took place just a few days ago. You're so fucking stupid you don't even know what a conspiracy is and nobody spread any "homophobia" on these boards -- LITERALLY FUCKING AT ALL EVER. What you are saying is that you are some left wing piece of complete utter trash who is having a meltdown because I criticized literal drag queen lard asses dressing up in drag and dancing in front of children while being protected by armed militias of violent left wing retards who should be in prison.

I get banned from every single left wing video gaming board and I have more to offer this board that 10 versions of some left wing clown like you combined. If you'd like to debate me out in public on LIVE radio, I would embarrass you in front of all of your clown friends. You have zero authority to warn anyone as I own my own business, radio show, video gaming forum, have multiple world records, straight A's in college, and 57 competitive gaming #1 ranks. All little clowns like you do is hide behind a computer like a little ho and run your mouth about republicans in an internet bubble. As soon as somebody criticizes your PROVABLY FALSE beliefs, you have a little hissy fit and a meltdown then try to ban the opposition like Hitler.

No need to ban me, bitch. I would be more than happy to stop posting at this left wing shithole voluntarily if your shitty ass left wing website (that has literally no viewers) does not even tolerate Republican perspectives. You're a fucking loser ass dirtbag. You'll have like 16 regular posters on your board with thousands of registrants. You are a clown...

And I will actually sue if I continue to go to VIDEO GAME message boards and keep getting threatened by mods. Consider your punk ass warned with a discrimination lawsuit.

Edited by ForwardSlashDownPoke

3 hours ago, Shagger said:

I could care less about your conspiracy theory's. Gay people exist, and if you can't handle that reality, find your own way to deal with it. One think I won't allow though is homophobia on the boards. There are people (including staff members) who grace these threads who are on the spectrum, but even if there weren't, hate has no place here. Consider yourself warned.

Boy would it be hilarious to take your own texts and appear on one of your favorite radio talk show hosts; LIVE, such as the non-George Soros funded Alex Jones show and talk about how inadequate, authoritarian, antifa, Hitlarian moderation staff such as yourself threaten to ban Republican for criticizing drag queen story hour. You are ridiculous and you should honestly consider moving to somewhere like South Africa or Venezuela. You'd be more at home. Chili dogs really are something like 300,000 bolivar's a piece and they go up by the hour. You'd need to roll in your entire wheelbarrel full of bolivar's that you get paid from your game moderation job to collect a single chili dog. That's the leftists vision of the "21st century future" under people like you. Fantastic news for freedom though: Leftists are slated for a historic political loss in November during the mid terms.

On 8/29/2022 at 8:03 PM, ForwardSlashDownPoke said:

Dude I could care less about your theories as well. I posted facts about conspiracies. You aren't trained in law; you're a video game forum moderator. I just posted facts about a recent "conspiracy" that took place just a few days ago. You're so fucking stupid you don't even know what a conspiracy is and nobody spread any "homophobia" on these boards -- LITERALLY FUCKING AT ALL EVER. What you are saying is that you are some left wing piece of complete utter trash who is having a meltdown because I criticized literal drag queen lard asses dressing up in drag and dancing in front of children while being protected by armed militias of violent left wing retards who should be in prison.

I get banned from every single left wing video gaming board and I have more to offer this board that 10 versions of some left wing clown like you combined. If you'd like to debate me out in public on LIVE radio, I would embarrass you in front of all of your clown friends. You have zero authority to warn anyone as I own my own business, radio show, video gaming forum, have multiple world records, straight A's in college, and 57 competitive gaming #1 ranks. All little clowns like you do is hide behind a computer like a little ho and run your mouth about republicans in an internet bubble. As soon as somebody criticizes your PROVABLY FALSE beliefs, you have a little hissy fit and a meltdown then try to ban the opposition like Hitler.

No need to ban me, bitch. I would be more than happy to stop posting at this left wing shithole voluntarily if your shitty ass left wing website (that has literally no viewers) does not even tolerate Republican perspectives. You're a fucking loser ass dirtbag. You'll have like 16 regular posters on your board with thousands of registrants. You are a clown...

I've got no need to embarrass you, as it appears you're quite capable of doing that yourself without any help. I literally need not say anything.

I'm not presenting any kind of argument or debate here, I'm just giving you a very simple instruction from mod' to member. Don't spread hate on these boards.  All I'm asking you to do is not insult fellow members and keep your sexism and homophobia off VGR, something that shouldn't tough for such a well educated individual. Now, can you do that or not?

And, try to loosen up a little if possible? I understand you're a bit sensitive (clearly), but try to relax, and thus not get triggered so easily.

Edited by Shagger

9 minutes ago, ForwardSlashDownPoke said:

Military personal often learn musical instruments as part of drills, it helps maintain synchronicity when marching.  Music and dance not exclusively a feminine arts, never have been.

That is NOT how it works!  Ever heard of Gender Dysphoria?  Trans and gay people don't wake up in the morning and suddenly decide their are of a different gender and/or are attracted to members of the same gender.  If that were true anyone one of us including you could just "flip the switch" anytime and have a weekly tradition of "Gay Thursday", you know that's not the case.  Gender and sexuality are something a person can just "decide".  If it was I fucking guarantee no one would be queer, I mean who the hell make the choice that opens up the floodgates for this kind of social stigma willingly?  Nobody that's who.

Post your sources or GTFO.  I'm not going to just take the world of someone who, by your own admission, is bias.  I do know that the people in your camp literally lie about this sort of thing all the time.  I did hear a story recently where a drag artist was doing a book reading for some kids at an event.  The parents were present, it wasn't in any way sexualised, he was just reading a children's book.  Of course they had to take the opportunity to claim that these children were being "groomed" which was complete bullshit.

Your not "studying", your just regurgitating propaganda.  If you were studying you would have read up on Gender Dysphoria and at least have made an honest effort to understand the other perspective but you clearly didn't.

Now your leaning on pure exaggeration and to be honest, it seems a bit, unnecessary.  I live in the UK where there is a cost of living crisis where the cost of basic amenities like electricity and some select food items have nearly doubled over the past 6 months.  it's got nothing to do with gender identity or any moral issues that you trying to tie into it.  Unless you, of course, link your sources which seem to be consistently missing from all your posts.

Also if your knowledge is ahead of the curve could you tell me what the winning Euromillions are tomorrow?  I'd be be happy to split it with you!

@ForwardSlashDownPoke If you continue your homophobic rants, I will recommend you for a ban. I am a lesbian, and your fear and bigotry is not something I will tolerate.

Also you will not attack a staff member and call them stupid. Becoming a staff member is not an easy thing to come by. We are chosen by well thought our, intelligent contributions to topics. We are not chosen by lottery.

And to quote @Crazycrab either post your sources (that are NOT politically biased) or Get The Fuck Out.

We will not allow personal attacks, homophobia, transphobia, or bigotry of any kind in any way.

Consider this another severe warning. You're on thin ice right now. You don't want to fall in the water.

Edited by The Blackangel

I usually don't bother with these types of threads. Sorta like talking about particle physics to a toddler.MK Ultra didn't have anything to do with being straight or gay.I'll give you an example of toxic masculinity. It's when a piece of shit blames a woman for getting raped because of the way she dressed. There are plenty of other examples but I'm not doing your  fucking research for you.And alex jones is real news to you? He's too busy worrying about paying the parents of a massacre he denied even happened.

But that makes sense because it seems you're obsessed with testosterone.The right just loves being told how tough they have it.So emasculated.Poor things.You've been watching too many boner pill ads.I'm a straight white dude over fiddy and I still have plenty of testosterone.Bigly. I didn't even bother watching the original vid because I'm sure it's a skewed poll or whatever they pulled out of their ass.The thought of choosing your sexuality is just silly.I would LOVE having a debate with a republican but they've slowly lost their fucking minds over the years.I'll end here because the dude may already be banned and I'm wasting my time.

On 8/29/2022 at 2:03 PM, ForwardSlashDownPoke said:

And I will actually sue if I continue to go to VIDEO GAME message boards and keep getting threatened by mods. Consider your punk ass warned with a discrimination lawsuit.

This is something that needs to be pointed out specifically.

VGR is a private company. It is NOT a public corporation. Being here at this forum is a PRIVILEGE. IT IS IN NO WAY A RIGHT. You cannot sue if you get banned from a PRIVATE forum. If you knew anything about law, you would know that. Adolf wasn't able to sue when he was banned from Twitter, and you would be laughed out of court if you try to sue when you inevitably get banned here.

And if you have your own video game forum, then what the hell are you doing here? Oh I know. No one is willing to put up with your bullshit and snowflake tyranny, so there is no one there. As for owning your own business, you yourself tried to use donut shops in another thread as the height of professions, so I'm more than willing to bet that you work at one. Also you went too hard at your laughable "achievements" in gaming. If you had said you held, oh I don't know, less than 30 gaming titles instead of 57, your pathetic rant may have had a chance at being seen as something more than a snowflake rant when he doesn't get his way. Your fellow Klan members proved what they will do when they don't get their way on January 6th. They commit domestic terrorism.

While we're at it, PROVE IT. You make all these bullshit claims, so put your money where your mouth is. Give us links to unbiased reports. Give us the link to your game forum. If you can't do anything but kiss your own ass, you're not going to be anything but a joke for the rest of your life, just like you are now.

Edited by The Blackangel