Register Now
CastletonSnob

Major injuries you had as a kid.

Broken bones and concussions were standard. Dehydration and malnutrition were also standard. Hypothermia was as well. I don't know which of them would have been the worst ones. There are others, like my uncle trying to kill me, but that isn't really a physical injury, but more of an emotional one.

Most of my injuries comes as a result of my soccer addiction and racing life, I am quite aggressive when it comes to field of play, that's why I sustained career threatened injury in the past right there at my knee. 

I just have a normal kid njuries, one time showing off and ended up being late for class 😛 that was the day XD and did not work out other then the girl that I was lin love back in my 6th year wealked with me Xd 

On 5/13/2022 at 3:22 AM, Crazycrab said:

My worst injury as a kid was a fractured skull in bicycle accident, I think I was around 6.  I remember others telling me about it don't remember many details myself.

Most people find themselves in coma after being in that kind of accident. How long did it take you to recover fully? 

4 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Most people find themselves in coma after being in that kind of accident. How long did it take you to recover fully? 

The head injury combined with the fact I was very young means I really don't remember much about it.  I should probably ask my parents about this....

Just now, Crazycrab said:

The head injury combined with the fact I was very young means I really don't remember much about it.  I should probably ask my parents about this....

Please spare them bringing up the old horrible memory for them because I'm very sure that it wasn't going to easy for them at the time when it happened. 

9 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Please spare them bringing up the old horrible memory for them because I'm very sure that it wasn't going to easy for them at the time when it happened. 

Yeah you got a point.  My knowledge and memory of it is so vague it barely feels like it happened at all, it's probably a more painful memory for them.

Edited by Crazycrab

28 minutes ago, Crazycrab said:

Yeah you got a point.  My knowledge and memory of it is so vague it barely feels like it happened at all, it's probably a more painful memory for them.

Yeah, I know that for sure because whatever harm that comes to a kid is felt most by the parents. The most important thing was that you recovered nicely. 

On 5/13/2022 at 10:25 AM, The Blackangel said:

Broken bones and concussions were standard. Dehydration and malnutrition were also standard. Hypothermia was as well. I don't know which of them would have been the worst ones. There are others, like my uncle trying to kill me, but that isn't really a physical injury, but more of an emotional one.

Holy shit, dude. I'm sorry you went through that.