Register Now
CastletonSnob

Major injuries you had as a kid.

1 hour ago, The Blackangel said:

Don't follow. You survived, as did everyone else here. What makes me special?

What made you special was that you took what kids wouldn't be able to and made it out alive. Kids of nowadays aren't that strong mentally or even physically. I know a few that committed suicide along the way in my neighborhood because of poor living conditions they faced. 

Maybe the only injury or pain  I can have in 2022 or 2023 is from a tatoe needle. I don't want to encounter any unwanted injuries anymore, the one I had in the past is enough, I've paid the price, I want to stay off from any sort of injuries. 

I Never had any terrible injury as a kid, I didn't play too roughly because my parents didn't give me  many freedom to move about as much I want. I was either indoors reading or playing videogames or out in the evening with some of my friends who live close to our house. The only real injury I had was a minor dislocation on my left hand and it healed fast.

On 5/18/2022 at 1:42 AM, Justin11 said:

Maybe the only injury or pain  I can have in 2022 or 2023 is from a tatoe needle. I don't want to encounter any unwanted injuries anymore, the one I had in the past is enough, I've paid the price, I want to stay off from any sort of injuries. 

The person who was trying to draw the tattoo for you wasn't good at it and that's why he had you injured with the needle. It probably ruptured one of your veins. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

The person who was trying to draw the tattoo for you wasn't good at it and that's why he had you injured with the needle. It probably ruptured one of your veins. 

Lol, I never drew the tattoo yet, but before 2022 ends I'll have one. If I don't get it in 2022, then I have to wait till January 2023, then I'll cap off a new year with a new look, (insane).