Register Now
Lens

Which is better between the Xbox and the PlayStation console

18 hours ago, Justin11 said:

xD, if you begin now and saving up, definitely you'll get your own PS5 before the year ends. I know it's scarce now, and I wouldn't advise you to look up to scalpers own price, rather save, shd wait for the price to go down. 

The money to purchase Playstation 5 isn't the problem for me at all. I have it down for immediate purchase when it's available. I even prefer ordered for my brother who said that he can't wait for the rush when it's out. 

41 minutes ago, Jasmin said:

Between Xbox and PlayStation, I think PS is a clear winner. Maybe I am biased because I have not used Xbox much and I have uses PS for a long time.

Nowadays, it really isn't as clear-cut. Yes, the PS5 is outselling the Xbox Series X but is it a better console? Hardly...

10 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Nowadays, it really isn't as clear-cut. Yes, the PS5 is outselling the Xbox Series X but is it a better console? Hardly...

I think it is also about a personal preference, if you have been using Xbox for a long time and if you are comfortable using Xbox you would consider this to be the best gaming console, right?

10 hours ago, killamch89 said:

It's just how it's going to be for most people. They will definitely align to what they play more on. It's something that can't be helped. 

The Series X and PS5 are nearly identical. They both have nearly identical AMD chipsets running the exact same programming language and system architecture. The only real difference comes down to what features the manufacturers deliberately chose to lock out or include. Not exactly inspirational. Personally I won't be getting either because I just don't see any value in them beyond the improved load times.

11 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Everyone got their choice when it comes to choosing between Xbox and PS. Those who are more familiar with Xbox won't give it up for a chance to game on play station consoles. 

To me, both of them are the very best when it comes to what consoles have to offer to gamers right now. If I could have my way, I'm getting both of them. 

I own a Xbox and a PlayStation console, so far I don't really think anyone out performs or serves better than the other. Xbox still contains many of my favorite games and gives me a good gaming experience as much as my PlayStation does.

PlayStation is for the people who want to be entertained and want a cinematic experience. Xbox is for straight gamers, hardcore nerd gamers. If you a real gamer you buy Xbox if you are a player and want experience you buy PlayStation.

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

To me, both of them are the very best when it comes to what consoles have to offer to gamers right now. If I could have my way, I'm getting both of them. 

Which of the Xbox are you planning to get next? Because I know you already have PS4 unless you want to upgrade to PS5 soon. 

20 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Which of the Xbox are you planning to get next? Because I know you already have PS4 unless you want to upgrade to PS5 soon. 

If I unfortunately wasn't able to get Playstation 5, then Xbox Series X would be the best option left. It's on the same level with the PS5. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

If I unfortunately wasn't able to get Playstation 5, then Xbox Series X would be the best option left. It's on the same level with the PS5. 

Yeah, Xbox series x is equivalent to PS5, I am looking up to that one too as an alternative to PS5 next year not this year. I know it is cheaper than PS5, sake functionality in terms of quality of games it offers, which operate via unreal engine 5. 

On 6/10/2022 at 2:23 AM, killamch89 said:

Based on what you have said here, I think you like Xbox more than PS (because you ended the sentence with the word hardly)

1 hour ago, Jasmin said:

Based on what you have said here, I think you like Xbox more than PS (because you ended the sentence with the word hardly)

Not at all - I grew up with the Playstation and although I have owned Xbox consoles, I'd say Sony is still my favorite of the two. However, both consoles have more or less the same hardware components so graphically and performance wise, both are quite similar. Sony of course has more exclusives as of this moment but Xbox's recent acquisitions are helping to level the playing field and Xbox Gamepass is a huge hit in the cloud gaming space.