Register Now
Maxi

What's your favorite Fortnite Skin?

I have been playing Fortnite since 2018 but when it comes to choosing my favorite skin, it's very hard because it keeps changing for me. Moon Knight skin is my favorite at the moment.

IMG-20220516-WA0000.jpg.db54f2fae69b08748843b8db38ae34d7.jpg

The original black knight from the Season 2 Battle Pass. As someone that played Fortnite from almost when it started, I was addicted to the game back then and made sure to finish every battle pass. Love using this skin because it quite rare since not as many people have it and there's obviously no way to get it now

fortnite-outfit-black-knight.jpg

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

'IKONIC' Fortnite Skin is one of the best amongst any other skin around Fortnite Battle Royale game. 

0e7dbad475390ba87c2a6ea9542b9ae2.jpg.9b690350ca922f4e44dbee010f94fec5.jpg

Personally, I don't see anything unique with this IKONIC' Fortnite Skin. I didn't have to consider it too much to pass on it. Take a look at Kylo Ren and see something unique. 

17 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Personally, I don't see anything unique with this IKONIC' Fortnite Skin. I didn't have to consider it too much to pass on it. Take a look at Kylo Ren and see something unique. 

Have you forgotten that it is my profile picture here on VGR? I love it that way that's why I recommended it here. Okay, let me check on the one you suggested man. 

On 5/19/2022 at 9:42 AM, Justin11 said:

Have you forgotten that it is my profile picture here on VGR? I love it that way that's why I recommended it here. Okay, let me check on the one you suggested man. 

I never got to view your profile picture before now till you mentioned it. It shows that you really love the skin to have used it for your display picture even before this topic was made.

That's impressive! 

Edited by Heatman

17 hours ago, Heatman said:

I never got to view your profile picture before now till you mentioned it. It shows that you really love the skin to have used it for your display picture even before this topic was made.

That's impressive! 

xD, yeah, I got it when I started playing Fortnite newly, that's where I picked interest in the skin, that's the skin I love wearing my character in the battle royale game. 

On 5/21/2022 at 7:02 PM, Justin11 said:

xD, yeah, I got it when I started playing Fortnite newly, that's where I picked interest in the skin, that's the skin I love wearing my character in the battle royale game. 

I bumped into a player the other and get to see the skin Midas in play. It looked so cool and I felt like it's something that I need to have for myself as well. 1634557953_images(57).jpeg.e1cc29ede9008b893645a60de411fcdf.jpeg

45 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I bumped into a player the other and get to see the skin Midas in play. It looked so cool and I felt like it's something that I need to have for myself as well. 1634557953_images(57).jpeg.e1cc29ede9008b893645a60de411fcdf.jpeg

He looks like a mafia boss or an assassin. I love his golden gun just like James Bond used in one of his movies. His haircut is kind of cute too. I might be getting that kind of haircut for myself. 

19 hours ago, Boblee said:

He looks like a mafia boss or an assassin. I love his golden gun just like James Bond used in one of his movies. His haircut is kind of cute too. I might be getting that kind of haircut for myself. 

I personally call him the Gold man while some people call him The Gold Agent which works for his character. The more you upgrade, the more he turns into gold all over his body. 

20 hours ago, Heatman said:

It looks cool, bit you already got one well looking skin, do you have to spend more for just skins you won't be wearing at once for your character?