Register Now
Maxi

What's your favorite Fortnite Skin?

1 minute ago, Justin11 said:

It looks cool, bit you already got one well looking skin, do you have to spend more for just skins you won't be wearing at once for your character? 

No one says no to gold and when you have the character that's capable of turning everything you touch into gold, that's an opportunity I can't pass up. 

3 minutes ago, Heatman said:

No one says no to gold and when you have the character that's capable of turning everything you touch into gold, that's an opportunity I can't pass up. 

Lol, I've seen it in you. Do you think this skin can lead you all the way to springing up high in the game up to level 100 at least?

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

Lol, I've seen it in you. Do you think this skin can lead you all the way to springing up high in the game up to level 100 at least?

I think that you can have it upgraded to level 128 where his left knee would be completely gold and all that's left is his shin and shoes. 

38 minutes ago, Boblee said:

I think that you can have it upgraded to level 128 where his left knee would be completely gold and all that's left is his shin and shoes. 

Lol, I mean, if the skin he purchased will help him breakthrough and challenging to the highest level in the current season two, chapter three of Fortnite. 

11 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Love this Fortnite skin; 

images.jpeg.f364a6197ba7278c041e72e0ee235874.jpeg

This is Raven right? I guessed because of the feathers on his waist and showed of wing beside it. 

1 hour ago, Aniekwe said:

My favorite one is Peely. It looks funny like a banana 🍌 and it's why I like it 😇New-Peely-Skin-Fortnite.thumb.jpg.ff7f7370890adeb9a748b1add9ccd3f9.jpg

The Banana Skin as I love to call it. 

9 minutes ago, Boblee said:

This is Raven right? I guessed because of the feathers on his waist and showed of wing beside it. 

That's correct man, it's Raven skin, I love this skin damn, I'm going for it,it will be an additional skin in the game. 

Just now, Justin11 said:

That's correct man, it's Raven skin, I love this skin damn, I'm going for it,it will be an additional skin in the game. 

The outfit looks similar to what Assassin's Creed wears. They are so much alike in many ways except for the color. 

1 minute ago, Boblee said:

The outfit looks similar to what Assassin's Creed wears. They are so much alike in many ways except for the color. 

Yeah mate, they look alike, since I'll be going for this, I wouldn't think about going for the A.C skin anymore. The A.C skin cost extra bucks than this one. So, it will be kinda saved funds for me to use for other items in the future. 

14 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Yeah mate, they look alike, since I'll be going for this, I wouldn't think about going for the A.C skin anymore. The A.C skin cost extra bucks than this one. So, it will be kinda saved funds for me to use for other items in the future. 

It just got integrated into the game after their collaboration few months ago. It's why the skin cost a little bit more for now. 

17 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Love this Fortnite skin; 

images.jpeg.f364a6197ba7278c041e72e0ee235874.jpeg

This skin looks very scary for me to use. It looks cool but I'm not sure if it's something I can use. 

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

The Banana Skin as I love to call it. 

Why is he dressed like a Roman centurion 😂